Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Scars said:

Mexico also gave Angels Like You a cute platinum + gold certification, a smiler nation. :clap3:

Love it. She headlined a few music festivals in Mexico so she really solidified her fan base there and gain new fans. US artists need to stop sleeping on Mexico, there is a market for them there.

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 396.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

20 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

What is happening???

Talent, Acclaim, Beauty & Success :clap3:

Does anyone know if I download the 4 different file types for the digital single if it counts for 4 sales or is it still just 1?

The whole song sounds familiar, almost like a cover to me. Does it lift its melodies from somewhere?

5 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

Does anyone know if I download the 4 different file types for the digital single if it counts for 4 sales or is it still just 1?

Maybe just buy them separately just in case 

So i know it's going strong and i liveeee :wanda: but what are the chances its going number 1?

Cute song, don't see why it's smashing so hard

 

Gloria Gaynor and Bruno Mars kinda should sue lol

4 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

So i know it's going strong and i liveeee :wanda: but what are the chances its going number 1?

Let’s see tomorrow’s update, but chances are pretty good after today.

13 minutes ago, Psycho said:

 

Gloria Gaynor and Bruno Mars kinda should sue lol

What the ****

5 minutes ago, HandsInTheAir said:

 

Number 2 after just 2 days!

 

what the **** is "Pointless"? what is this chart? :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, Eóghan said:

 

what the **** is "Pointless"? what is this chart? :deadbanana:

That chart has something to do with radio I guess but Pointless is the #1 single in the UK this week

3 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

That chart has something to do with radio I guess but Pointless is the #1 single in the UK this week

i wonder how he manged to do that while being #44 on UK Spotify but werk

also "Top 40 from Global" made me think it was a global chart that's why I was confused

8 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

 

what the **** is "Pointless"? what is this chart? :deadbanana:

UK Radio 


she just need #1 on AM US and #1 Spotify global to rule all the main charts

It’s still surreal to come on here and see the updates on how hard it’s smashing everywhere :giraffe:

I actually love this song. One of the best things she’s released in a while!!

23 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

i wonder how he manged to do that while being #44 on UK Spotify but werk

also "Top 40 from Global" made me think it was a global chart that's why I was confused

He sold multiple CD formats and digital downloads 

2 hours ago, PopFan1996 said:

The only part I don't like of the song is the pre-chorus with that Bruno Mars "answer".  

Knowing the fact that her ex husband dedicated WIWYM to her and she clapped back is iconic. Personally I love this bit!!

3 minutes ago, HandsInTheAir said:


 

OMFG

I do not see Miley going #1 on the BBH100. I still think that’s delusional fan fiction but if she does go #1, I’m so ready to be wrong and to be told I don’t know ****! PLZZZ :WAP:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.