Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

dweebz

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dweebz

  1. The one that has more than one usable song. And I wish I wasn't over exaggerating too. Jade, I am so sorry this thread idea was even a thought.
  2. Anyone else hear it in REDLIGHTS? She's obviously the lesbian aunt (but really they're more like sisters in age but technically aunt and niece) of Island.
  3. Describing Miley as 'samey' is wild.
  4. Troye's music makes me feel like I need to do a huge bump of ketamine and disassociate. So he wins automatically.
  5. I'll die on a hill and defend this body of work. Easily was one of the top 10 albums released that year.
  6. We as a society moved passed 'Something Beautiful' way too fast. More specifically, 'Pretend You're God'.
  7. I dont know exactly how yet, but Handstand and Snow are related. I'm thinking irish twins or something.
  8. Let's Get Married might as well be called 'More to Lose (Another Loss - The Extended Version)'. Ballad wise, Miley has around 90% success, but those two songs... aint for me. Also, I didn't watch the Miley x Zane Low interview yet mainly because I cant stand hearing Zane cut off his guests mid sentence for an hour. Anyone got the sparknotes. I know she basically said 'I aint touring.' but anything else?
  9. Different Religion sounds like Pretend You're God's coked out but still technically functioning older sister.
  10. Can the tiktokers please just make it do the thing so we can get another random mega hit.
  11. Its a grower, and it GREW!
  12. This song had me in a choke hold for years.
  13. Now that I'm done with my master's program... who knows
  14. Wait, did the countdown stop at like 50?
  15. Let's see if sophistication and class is going to prevail.
  16. Our esteemed host doesn't support MAGA weirdos Wait… I definitely thought you meant Bang Bang with Jessie J, Ariana, and the other lady. And I fully convinced myself Dua Lipa was Jessie J for at least 2 mins trying to find the song on Spotify.
  17. I did. It was a cute first date. Until he realized my fave who I raved about made a movie of her standing and singing in nice outfits.
  18. At this point... where is the bar?
  19. I kid you not, when I was watching the Something Beautiful visual album in theatres and Golden Burning Song came up... I realized I wasted $40 just to watch this girl walk around. Love seeing another Miley fan though.
  20. Just submitted my final sections. And I'm ready to defend a certain song on Radical Optimism and ready to scalp self title.
  21. Both songs pull from Japanese pop culture, with one being a triumphant body positive anthem and the other being probably the worst song on that artist's entire discography. When I first heard ORIGAMI!, I instantly was unfortunately reminded of that Avril Lavigne track, but in a 'so this is what Avril was trying to go for' way.
  22. 210% could not agree with you more.
  23. Did you not like 30? My Little Love, Hold On, and To Be Loved are easily career highlights from 30 alone… granted, probably has less than 50 songs in her entire catalog.
  24. Harry Styles. Masterpiece All The Time. Disappointing, Occasionally. Kiss All The Time. Disco, Occasionally. I genuinely love Aperture and American Girls is usable. But for the most part, the rest of the album could have used more time.
  25. Well Ms. Ma'am, how is anyone supposed to know? I-

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.