Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 396.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

30 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

then made it clearer… US in not the world.

There is no official WW chart so not sure how it wasn't obvious/what chart you were talking about though

The first time I heard it I thought “meh it’s ok” but it’s such an ear worm and the chorus is incredible. Heard it on the radio too and it sounds great. Well done Miley :clap3:

I think she’s coming for a #1 debut in the UK. Excited for Monday/Tuesday’s update. She’s only going to keep increasing, seeing as she didn’t have the usual day 2 decrease.

 

Miley / RAYE top 2 could quite possibly be the best top 2 of all time. :wanda:

11 minutes ago, wish said:

The numbers, oh my god :deadbanana4: we won y'all. i'm speechless

We deserve this after FlopCA!

the redemption arc between 2019-2022 for her career and Flowers to bloom again in 2023 makes me emotional to think about as a fan lmao

I'm still shocked at the numbers :jonny4: I really thought she'd never smash again I am SO happy 

How is she not #1 on US Apple Music when she’s ahead of SZA in NYC, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, Chicago, Nashville, Austin, etc? Feels like she should’ve long had it by now.

24 minutes ago, BadX said:

the redemption arc between 2019-2022 for her career and Flowers to bloom again in 2023 makes me emotional to think about as a fan lmao

same:heart: being a fan since 2006 it’s crazy to me she’s smashing 17 years into her career :jonny: everything is falling into place & I feel like mama is hungry to have her biggest era yet

8 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

I'm still shocked at the numbers :jonny4: I really thought she'd never smash again I am SO happy 

Same :weeps: Still can’t get over how everything is so perfect this time. The promo, the massive streaming numbers, the positive GP reception, honestly everything fell into place with this comeback. 

They say it counts towards the US chart even if you purchase outside US. Is it legit? I need mother to bag that #1 debut. That would be historical :jonny4:

Edited by SmashingMiley

2 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, and now Miley Cyrus.

 

The pop females with a Top 10 across 3 decades WHEW!

 

Xtina, Jennifer Lopez & I’m almost positive Shakira as well. :penguin:

She just turned 30, its crazy she's been doing this since she was 13 WTF :jonny5:

 

7 Things, The Climb, Best of Both Worlds, Party in the USA, We Can't Stop, Wrecking Ball, Malibu, Midnight Sky, Prisoner, Flowers. SMASH hits across 17 years WHEW!

9 minutes ago, SmashingMiley said:

They say it counts towards the US chart even if you purchase outside US. Is it legit? I need mother to bag that #1 debut. That would be historical :jonny4:

I really doubt that's true :rip:

The only part I don't like of the song is the pre-chorus with that Bruno Mars "answer".  

42 minutes ago, SmashingMiley said:

They say it counts towards the US chart even if you purchase outside US. Is it legit? I need mother to bag that #1 debut. That would be historical :jonny4:

 

No, it needs to be from the US.

A Main Pop Girl will forever be a Main Pop Girl :alexz:

 

 

#7 in Spotify Mexico 1,095,667 streams :clap3:my impact! 

26 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

She just turned 30, its crazy she's been doing this since she was 13 WTF :jonny5:

 

7 Things, The Climb, Best of Both Worlds, Party in the USA, We Can't Stop, Wrecking Ball, Malibu, Midnight Sky, Prisoner, Flowers. SMASH hits across 17 years WHEW!

The fact that she was like 14 when she recorded this. Pure talent. 
 

 

34 minutes ago, Green said:

 

No, it needs to be from the US.

Well, in that case

 

For all non-US smilers that want to support our queen 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.