Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kamil24

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kamil24

  1. OFF 10: - Aitana – "Superestrella" - Ashe – "Stop the Wedding!" - Audrey Hober – "Sue Me" - Danna & Belinda – "Dolce Vita" - Jhené Aiko ft. Kendrick Lamar – "So Good" - Latto & GloRilla – "GOMF" - Laufey – "Madwoman" - Megan Moroney – "Beautiful Things" - Tems – "What You Need" - Yung Miami – "Spend Dat" SAVE 10: - Carly Rae Jepsen – "On Wires" - Carly Rae Jepsen – "After All" - Carly Rae Jepsen – "Don't Leave Me On the Dance Floor" - Carly Rae Jepsen – "Motivation" - Carly Rae Jepsen – "Versailles" - Gracie Abrams – "Hit The Wall" - Jade – "Church" - Meghan Trainor – "Still Don't Care" - Tate McRae – "Nobody's Girl" - Tyla ft. Zara Larsson – "She Did It Again"
  2. how did this only debut at #59 in Canada??
  3. OFF 12: - Aitana – "Superestrella" - Alyssa Grace – "Bloodstream" - Ashe – "Stop the Wedding!" - Audrey Hober – "Sue Me" - Danna & Belinda – "Dolce Vita" - Jhené Aiko ft. Kendrick Lamar – "So Good" - Latto & GloRilla – "GOMF" - Laufey – "Madwoman" - Megan Moroney – "Beautiful Things" - Phoebe Bridgers – "Lost Boys" - Tems – "What You Need" - Yung Miami – "Spend Dat" SAVE 10: - Carly Rae Jepsen – "On Wires" - Carly Rae Jepsen – "After All" - Carly Rae Jepsen – "Don't Leave Me On the Dance Floor" - Carly Rae Jepsen – "Motivation" - Carly Rae Jepsen – "Versailles" - Ella Langley – "Choosin' Texas" - Ella Langley – "Be Her" - Gracie Abrams – "Hit The Wall" - Jade – "Church" - Meghan Trainor – "Still Don't Care"
  4. Eggs, cheese, potatoes, and peppers. I can eat any food now, there isn't anything I dislike anymore.
  5. If I had to narrow down to 12 tracks.. was super difficult though: After All Habits of Creatures Versailles On Wires Burning Heart Good Fine Alright Something Tragic Just a Little Walk on the Moon Never Let a Good Thing Die Amalfi Coast Don't Leave Me on the Dance Floor No Labels, I Love You
  6. I think Day, surprisingly.
  7. What about Dababy?
  8. only the biggest artist of the time
  9. I like Wild Child, it sounds like it could be from Tug of War
  10. The one I've heard of before
  11. I haven't had time to listen to it all, but so far sounds good!
  12. It's a hit! Album: Day and Night iTunes: #2 New Zealand Higher than Miley
  13. From what should have been Album of the Year I still celebrate that it beat that awful Kendrick album for Rap.
  14. If the dog trespasses again, the neighbour has full rights to shoot it.
  15. Happy that Ed Sheeran is finally over, I have waited years!
  16. The hypocrites on here The only ones who can criticize this are those that are completely vegan, and don't consume any animal products at all.
  17. I didn't realize this had leaked in full Maybe we need a Kiss Side B to match the other eras.
  18. She just looks healthier now, not much difference
  19. Good for her Raining Whiskey always comes on my Spotify, sounds like a hit Nice to see she's still keeping in touch with her school classmate, Kane Brown.
  20. Oh no! Rest in peace :( Didn't her husband pass recently? I remember some posts on here predicting she wouldn't be long after as she loved him so much

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.