Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

P!NK2LOVE

Japan has Hot 100 chart, which is still to be referenced by Wiki. 100% she will be No. 1 in Russia too without any release date here. 

Edited by Fastlane

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• Miley Cyrus

• Scars

• Walk_Away21

1 hour ago, Scars said:

Yeah, Shakira is massive in Italy and Spain right now, Miley will probably peak at #2 in both countries, which is already an impressive feature for an english song.

Hope she get that #1 at the MENA chart.

Yeah, quite sad they're ruining the streak though :skull: 

1 hour ago, Fastlane said:

Japan has Hot 100 chart, which is still to be referenced by Wiki. 100% she will be No. 1 in Russia too without any release date here. 

It was irrelevant back in the day and I'm not sure it changed. Billboard's charts are irrelevant when it comes to international countries anyway.

1 hour ago, Fastlane said:

I hate when a single doesn't have an official artwork cover. 

Same, I'm in charge of the french receipts thread and it's annoying since I can't put any artwork for Flowers :dies: 

4 hours ago, Squall said:

Hard to tell because the Wikipedia page is a mess: it's full of Billboard charts but these charts aren't official in the respective countries :rip: 

Australia

Austria

Belgium (Flanders)

Belgium (Wallonia)

Canada

Denmark

Finland

France

Germany

Hungary

Iceland

Ireland

Lithuania

Netherlands

NZ

Poland

Portugal

Sweden

Switzerland

UK

US

The ones I'm not sure about since it's about airplay:

Croatia

Israel

She's also #1 in Czech Republic & Slovakia but these ones are quite irrelevant since it's based on downloads.

She's missing Spain, Italy & MENA (the new IFPI chart for Middle-East/North Africa).

1 hour ago, Squall said:

Same, I'm in charge of the french receipts thread and it's annoying since I can't put any artwork for Flowers :dies: 

Thank you squall :hughard: :heart2:

Can you link the receipts thread you're in charge of so I can check it out pls

Hard to tell because the Wikipedia page is a mess: it's full of Billboard charts but these charts aren't official in the respective countries :rip: 

Australia

Austria

Belgium (Flanders)

Belgium (Wallonia)

Canada

Denmark

Finland

France

Germany

Hungary

Iceland

Ireland

Lithuania

Netherlands

NZ

Poland

Portugal

Sweden

Switzerland

UK

US

Croatia

Israel

She's also #1 in Czech Republic & Slovakia but these ones are quite irrelevant since it's based on downloads.

She's missing Spain, Italy & MENA (the new IFPI chart for Middle-East/North Africa).

Since when Hungary Iceland Lithuania and Poland have official charts ? 

13 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

Thank you squall :hughard: :heart2:

Can you link the receipts thread you're in charge of so I can check it out pls

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/communaute/index.php?/topic/87895-les-chiffres-fleuris-de-miley-cyrus-•-flowers-1301/&tab=comments#comment-5632830

Still have to rework the rest of the thread but numbers are updated

4 minutes ago, Winged said:

Since when Hungary Iceland Lithuania and Poland have official charts ? 

Hungary: https://slagerlistak.hu/single-track-top-40-lista/2023/3 (she broke the weekly streaming record there)

Iceland: http://plotutidindi.is/tonlistinn/

Lithuania: https://www.agata.lt/lt/naujienos/s3/

For Poland, it's a bit different since they have different charts (especially for songs): one for airplay and one for streaming but I took the streaming one as reference: https://www.olis.pl/charts/oficjalna-lista-sprzedazy/single-w-streamie

Croatia

Israel

The airplay chart for Croatia is useless, it's not even all radio stations. There's a Billboard chart which is streaming and sales only, but it's de facto official imo. Flowers debuted at number one ofc. :clap3:  

https://www.billboard.com/charts/croatia-songs-hotw/

Edited by Komet blu

8 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Did it went #1 in France?

It will tomorrow, it's already on lock though, it did 37k+ units with streaming and iTunes won't change anything (she is #1 on it too anyway)

It's smashing hard here in Italy but it's never going #1 at all due to Shakira, local acts smashing + Sanremo coming up in 10 days. 

476k today tho, that's massive for an international song.

1 hour ago, Starkboy said:

It's smashing hard here in Italy but it's never going #1 at all due to Shakira, local acts smashing + Sanremo coming up in 10 days. 

476k today tho, that's massive for an international song.

She might have a bigger chance if she performed at Sanremo. The song title is a tribute to the city :pancake:

8 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

No thanks. It would be awful

i was joking . i agree it probably would be.

12 hours ago, Scars said:

Yeah, Shakira is massive in Italy and Spain right now, Miley will probably peak at #2 in both countries, which is already an impressive feature for an english song.

Hope she get that #1 at the MENA chart.

Shakira is also rather huge in the Middle East / North Africa region because she is half Arab herself so her songs tend to smash real hard there too so if Miley does score the top there too than that's super impressive tbh!

9 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Shakira is also rather huge in the Middle East / North Africa region because she is half Arab herself so her songs tend to smash real hard there too so if Miley does score the top there too than that's super impressive tbh!

She is already charting higher, it’s not Shakira who is blocking her

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.