Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SZA - SOS Tour

Featured Replies

  • Replies 133
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Saw her at Primavera Sound and she was EXCELLENT A new stan for life

  • I saw her show last night in London and can’t express how incredible she was! She’s such a lively performer now! Her vocals were brilliant all throughout the show and her dancing was top notch.  

21 minutes ago, ElectricFrancis said:

That European tour is a joke lol 

Which markets do you think she missed out on that she might have demand? I see all of Scandanavia have been snubbed, where SOS charted very high. 

 

It seems like they are playing it safe like they did with North America leg one and only doing a handful of dates. Wondering if any festival dates will occur in July...

 

2 hours ago, campelo said:

Wed Sep 20 – Miami, FL – Kaseya Center

Yassss, where I work!! :clap3:

 

2 hours ago, Revel said:

Apparently she’s coming to the Uk in June. Come earlier lol :jonny4:.

I wish it were July instead. I'd do a London show. Surprised she is skipping my city Birmingham though. Bummer.

21 minutes ago, kishi said:

Which markets do you think she missed out on that she might have demand? I see all of Scandanavia have been snubbed, where SOS charted very high. 

 

It seems like they are playing it safe like they did with North America leg one and only doing a handful of dates. Wondering if any festival dates will occur in July...

 

Yassss, where I work!! :clap3:

 

I wish it were July instead. I'd do a London show. Surprised she is skipping my city Birmingham though. Bummer.

Same I won’t be around when she comes to my city. Is there even a European presale?

Is there any way to see the ticket prices? I'm gonna do an Eurotrip in June and I think I can make it to the Zurich date. :jonny:

3 minutes ago, JayG said:

London, will it sell out?!

Will she sell out ANY ? 

 

I see she is doing arena in Berlin and Cologne ... i mean ... 🤔🤔🤔

Amsterdam prices

 

TICKETPRIJZEN

Voor SZA in Ziggo Dome zijn verschillende soorten tickets beschikbaar:

General Admission - Staanplaatsen: €84,00

Premium - Zitplaatsen: €100,80

Rang 2 - Zitplaatsen: €84,00

Rang 3 - Zitplaatsen: €67,20

Rang 4 - Zitplaatsen: €56,00

Rolstoel- en begeleidersplaats: €84,00

Alle prijzen zijn inclusief servicekosten.

Revamped setlist for the new US dates because of the deluxe being released? :duca: 

2 hours ago, shark_heather said:

Will she sell out ANY ? 

 

I see she is doing arena in Berlin and Cologne ... i mean ... 🤔🤔🤔

Sis yes it's SZA

Really wanted VIP tickets… Did she do any in the states ? 
How long does she spend floating in the crowd ? Not ready to be waiting hours to have a decent standing spot 

I will try for tickets this time; that show was good. :clap3: Bummer the Sunday show is the same night as RBD, but I'll get tickets for the Monday show.

 

11 hours ago, ALA said:

Of course she skips SD this time ugh. Getting LA tickets will be a *****

Staples Center (I don't like Crypto Arena) has more capacity than The Forum, the gaps between dates in NYC and LA scream the potential for a third date. 

 

Tickets will be brutal to get for sure. I am praying I don't go through resale, pain in the ass.

 

Edited by Mellark

Ticket for Berlin secured :alexz2:

Will be interesting to see if she manages to sell out the arena here tho.

13 hours ago, JayG said:

London, will it sell out?!

I'm assuming it will and prepared for another ticket war.

 

Just hoping it won't be as bad as Beyoncé!

24 minutes ago, magicfever said:

Ticket for Berlin secured :alexz2:

Will be interesting to see if she manages to sell out the arena here tho.

How were the prices?

Just now, campelo said:

How were the prices?

Standing tickets are 94€, seating starts at 65 up to 111.

2 minutes ago, campelo said:

:biblio: omg 

I know... but I feel like that's pretty normal for concerts at the Mercedes Benz by now? And it's not even a good venue for concerts imo :rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.