Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SZA - SOS Tour

Featured Replies

  • Replies 133
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Saw her at Primavera Sound and she was EXCELLENT A new stan for life

  • I saw her show last night in London and can’t express how incredible she was! She’s such a lively performer now! Her vocals were brilliant all throughout the show and her dancing was top notch.  

the show was amazing :jonnycat:

 

setlist didn’t change but there was new merch + she brought out travis scott (:rip:) and everyone lost their **** lol 

This show was incredible start to finish :jonny5: I did not see that coming. The visuals, the vocals, the setlist - everything worked so well! 
 

And RAYE was a great opener. Lots of people around me who didn‘t know her seemed really impressed.

The Berlin show was really nice. I love love love how much fun she has with dancing and doing choreo! At first it sounded almost lipsynced, her vocals were just too good and strong for all her dancing around - maybe the first two songs were to be safe? idk but the rest of the show was defo live and crazy good.

 

Am I the only one though who thought that the show was a bit overdone? Idk it felt like her music needed something more intimate and chill. It was such a big pop show and the music kinda got lost in all the mumbo-jumbo.

I was also at the Berlin show! The choreo and the dancers got to be a bit much at times for sure but in general I liked how ambitious the whole production was. And yes, Raye also killed it! (And I'm glad the merch was fugly and I didn't end up spending more money :lmao: )

  • 3 weeks later...

I saw her show last night in London and can’t express how incredible she was! She’s such a lively performer now! Her vocals were brilliant all throughout the show and her dancing was top notch.

 

I literally had such a fantastic time, the atmosphere in the O2 was mad. RAYE was very good also. 
 

All in all, I didn’t want the show to end it was so good. I’m so happy I was able to experience seeing my queen live, still on a high!!!

  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

So no one here went to see her for Lollapalooza South America?

 

Anyone going to see her in Australia or New Zealand this month?

  • 1 month later...

Saw her at Primavera Sound and she was EXCELLENT :jonny5: A new stan for life

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.