Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SZA - SOS Tour

Featured Replies

  • Replies 133
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Saw her at Primavera Sound and she was EXCELLENT A new stan for life

  • I saw her show last night in London and can’t express how incredible she was! She’s such a lively performer now! Her vocals were brilliant all throughout the show and her dancing was top notch.  

Presale this morning was crazy because I had my laptop and my phone ready, when the presale went live my laptop stalled and then placed me in the queue w/ 7500 people in front of me, while my phone let me in immediately? I lucked out :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

314edc47-15f7-4782-80f6-d3c4ca0ea1e0.png

 

 another show in Amsterdam nsjknkjsdnds wow 

I guess they have a lot of demand

LiveNation presale was a **** show :biblio: 

 

6 minutes after 10 and they’re saying there’s no tickets available

So third London show, second Amsterdam show and Gdynia, Poland for Open'er Festival are added! :clap3:

2 minutes ago, ALA said:

Welp. Tried for both LA dates and nothing available :rip: 

I think she might open a third, there is gaps between the next shows. I got mine but it was brutal.

1 minute ago, Mellark said:

I think she might open a third, there is gaps between the next shows. I got mine but it was brutal.

I'm lowkey ok with not getting tickets since with fees everything besides nosebleeds is $200+ :toofunny3: ridiculous. And with fees nosebleeds are probably $170+. Yeesh. I'll try for general I guess but wow. I was like around 4000 in line so I thought stuff would be left nnn

I couldn’t get tickets for any London show despite being in a queue for all three for hours like huh? :biblio: Ticketmaster has ****** it up once again.

Edited by Revel

6 hours ago, Revel said:

I couldn’t get tickets for any London show despite being in a queue for all three for hours like huh? :biblio: Ticketmaster has ****** it up once again.

Do you remember how many people were ahead of you in the queue? 

 

And I do hope you get great seats during the general sale! :heart2:

6 hours ago, Revel said:

I couldn’t get tickets for any London show despite being in a queue for all three for hours like huh? :biblio: Ticketmaster has ****** it up once again.

She’s added a 4th date so go have a look quickly 

24 minutes ago, Sscorpionn said:

She’s added a 4th date so go have a look quickly 

Yes, June 26th. London always supporting talent :clap3:

33 minutes ago, Sscorpionn said:

She’s added a 4th date so go have a look quickly 

Thanks for the tip. I’m going to Sunday June 25th show now. What show are you going to?

42 minutes ago, kishi said:

Do you remember how many people were ahead of you in the queue? 

 

And I do hope you get great seats during the general sale! :heart2:

Thank you. I got my ticket for one of the London shows. Can’t wait to see my girl :heart2:.

9 minutes ago, kishi said:

Yes, June 26th. London always supporting talent :clap3:

The demand is crazy. I was sacred that she would struggle to sell out the two dates because of the relatively high ticket price and this being her debut tour in Europe but she’s about to sell out 4 dates with 20k capacity. She could sell out two medium sized stadiums in London that’s insane  :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, Revel said:

Thanks for the tip. I’m going to Sunday June 25th show now. What show are you going to?

No problem. I’ve got a ticket for June 18th :alexz3:

5 minutes ago, Sscorpionn said:

The demand is crazy. I was sacred that she would struggle to sell out the two dates because of the relatively high ticket price and this being her debut tour in Europe but she’s about to sell out 4 dates with 20k capacity. She could sell out two medium sized stadiums in London that’s insane  :jonnycat:

I'm pleasantly surprised. She has two albums certified Gold in the UK and 3 top 10 hits. Four shows at the O2 is a big deal!

My ticket came in for this today :duca: so excited to see her, been waiting for her to come to Europe since 2017 :jonny5:

  • 3 weeks later...

Selling one premium LA ticket for face value on floor

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.