Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Is ATRL broken for anyone on their computer?

Featured Replies

It works fine on my phone but its completely broken on my laptop

  • Replies 66
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
1 minute ago, mercurialworld said:

broken on both my computer and my phone ? what is going awn

thought it was just me 

  • Author
Just now, despy said:

i thought i was the only one having this problem ?

I cant believe they got rid of the iconic threads just so it can screw up the forum more

It’s broken on my phone but everything's fine on desktop.

 

Edited by Mania

It working for me now, but there will be random moments when it just stops working. 

mobile is wrecked but its fine on desktop for me

 

wait why is my experience the exact opposite of OP :skull: what is going on

Edited by Orsay

I’m using my phone and everything has been messed up since yesterday for me. The entire site seems to be in some bite size mode and everyones avis are huge, so I can barely read any of the text lol. I’m surprised that I even found the text box. What I’m earth is going on?
someone fix this neow :despair: ion even know how to add the atrl emojis anymore :Santa:

The fact that this happens out of nowhere for few days now like what is happening??? :rip:

It's same with me. just found this smallsomething look like textbox and typing from it. I'm not sure if this thing will get post.

No it's working fine, please admin don't mess around with anything, it's good now.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.