Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

whose career repeak are you rooting for?

whose career repeak are you rooting for? 96 members have voted

  1. 1. whose career repeak are you rooting for?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

with so many so called 'flops' finding massive success this year, (nicki, sam, megan, kim, bebe, one republic, david getta, lizzo, sia, britney etc) whose time has come for a hiit?

  • Replies 27
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Mendussy as Britney neither Nelly Furtado are on this flop list. 

Tinashe and Tove Lo come on :jonny3: Attention ***** is kinda picking up on tiktok and it would be 2 birds 1 stone moment for me because Channel Tres is also my fav

10 minutes ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

Katy & Kesha.

+ Carly and Charli

It would be so cool for Madonna to get an organic hit. It happened for Cher with Believe, so anything is possible. Her streams have been pretty good recently (for her standards, anyway) and her hits have been going pretty viral in tiktok, so I’m hoping this is setting the stage for a bit. I’m not holding my breathe - and she’s gonna need something better than Living for Love or Medellin to do it - but you never know. She deserves it.

Carly deserves another smash to make her career more well-rounded.

1 minute ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

It would be so cool for Madonna to get an organic hit. It happened for Cher with Believe, so anything is possible. Her streams have been pretty good recently (for her standards, anyway) and her hits have been going pretty viral in tiktok, so I’m hoping this is setting the stage for a bit. I’m not holding my breathe - and she’s gonna need something better than Living for Love or Medellin to do it - but you never know. She deserves it.

That would require her to actually go into the studio, but she seems set on not doing such a thing 1eiopb1.gif

God the way I would die if Tinashe got a top 10 :jonny4::jonny4::jonny4: like really I can’t think of someone other than her that deserves it so much. 

I don’t know why Madonna is included in this list, she has nothing left to prove. 
 

I voted for Katy, I’d love to see her get another big hit or two and have one more really successful era, she deserves. :clap3:

With Brandy on a major label once again, I'd love for her to be able to snag a second wind a la Jazmine Sullivan in 2021

CHarlow XCX and Carly don’t need a repeak. They’re right where they’re meant to be as cult pop favorites that make consistently good music for the gays. Them smashing on the charts wouldn’t feel right tbh

Why is Madonna on the list? 
 

She debuted 4 decades ago, so I’m sure she is fine with no charts. 
 

OT: Katy, I’m sure she still has it in her. 

tinashe, brandy, carly, ciara

 

54 minutes ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

With Brandy on a major label once again, I'd love for her to be able to snag a second wind a la Jazmine Sullivan in 2021

period

Tinashe 100%
 

She tries so hard and has good bops. Give it to her 

  • Author
1 hour ago, SwiftLover said:

you’re missing a girl in that list

1eiopb1.gif

 

who?

Where is Lady gaga?

 

her career is going down since her debut. She needs to repeak. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.