Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

How advanced are you in Microsoft Excel?

Featured Replies

Okay so... on a scale from 1-5, how sophisticated are you in using Excel?

 

Also, does anyone know a credible free/cheaper Excel certification? For English we have IELTS for the more prestigious one and we have EF SET for the cheaper option yet still holds credibility. Any Excel equivalent to this?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, there is no such assessment.

I'm 3.5 out 5, since macro development and very complex formulas are part of Excel.

Edited by Fastlane

im a 1

 

literally all i know is how to resize tables and how to do conditional formatting. that's it :rip: but im lucky i dont rly need to use it often at all. im also generally tech-savvy enough that if i did need to do something on excel, id be able to follow a tutorial pretty easily and could probably get it done with minimal stress.

I would say a 3 or 4.  I am at the VLOOKUP and SUMIF level of proficiency.  

Hm hard to quantify it since I haven't even tapped into most of the features Excel posseses like most people.

 

 

 

 

For me, a 3

I learned how to do more in college and at internships but I've forgotten how to do a lot of it since because I haven't had enough practice. I think I could remember if I had a refresher. But I still put it on my résumé and it's been helpful in getting jobs

The amount that is required for me to execute my work :chick1: i can't stand it tbh

47 minutes ago, byzantium said:

I would say a 3 or 4.  I am at the VLOOKUP and SUMIF level of proficiency.  

That would be a 2 at best :cm:

 

I'm at 3.5 - 4 i think

It's pretty much all I do at work including macros and VBA, so I'd say a 5

According to my resume, I'm "very proficient"

In actuality, 1.5.

approx 1.  currently being coached at work to get much better!

 

i had never even heard of v look up this time last week :deadbanana:

38 minutes ago, Sept said:

That would be a 2 at best :cm:

 

I'm at 3.5 - 4 i think

Tell me more about how cool you are. :cm:

I loathe excel. It’s fun to do if you’re doing smth in your free time but using it for a school project or work? hate it.

1, I just try to make the tables look pretty with a cute color palette :-*

I work online for Microsoft and I'd say im at a 3 in Excel proficiency. 

maybe like a 2 or 3. i took some classes in college but tbh i forgot most the advanced stuff

I'm around a 3. I took an Excel class last year. There are so many tricks in Excel and it is so helpful in the workplace. Everyone needs to know how to use it.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.