Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Britney references Selena's Doc (?)

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

You made your comments, we make ours sweetie. You make assumption about a person you don't know saying she's fake because you don't like. Take the well deserved replies and stay quiet. 

I'm so far from being obsessed or an hater of Britney, I like her.

The thing is, i dont have to be quiet. So deal :cm:

  • Replies 178
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/10/2022 at 1:14 PM, imabadkid said:

I know we’re supposed to play this game where no one ever calls Britney out or else they’re a tErRibLe pErsOn and I stanned her for years, but her IG has shown that she is incredibly immature and petty, she likes to pick fights with people even when they’re not bothering her, she’s a bully at times and irrational. I’m sorry but going through trauma is no excuse.

She is a bully and sick, something ist wrong with this immature person:skull:

IDK what's going on but I hope they're friends. Selena was at her wedding only a few months ago after all.

 

asghari-spears-31-727a611df14343d2b3f1e4202fd01c12.jpg 

4 hours ago, AccioMiley said:

The thing is, i dont have to be quiet. So deal :cm:

If you say shits just because you dislike someone yes, you better be quiet insted of embarassing yourself :coffee:

Edited by Sad Serenade

Yeah, obviously she needed out of the conservatorship but her IG is a mess. I hope she one day finds peace.

1 hour ago, Sad Serenade said:

If you say shits just because you dislike someone yes, you better be quiet insted of embarassing yourself :coffee:

Can you stop harassing me? Lmao you just keep going and going and its getting stale

14 hours ago, Shelter said:

It’s not like they are friends lol she invited people who said nice things about her 

I didn't say they were best buddies or anything. Just thought it was funny if they have beef when not only was Selena at her wedding but also in that group photo. Also, someone else that replied to my post said that Sam made the invite list, not Britney, so what is the truth?

On 10/10/2022 at 12:14 PM, imabadkid said:

I know we’re supposed to play this game where no one ever calls Britney out or else they’re a tErRibLe pErsOn and I stanned her for years, but her IG has shown that she is incredibly immature and petty, she likes to pick fights with people even when they’re not bothering her, she’s a bully at times and irrational. I’m sorry but going through trauma is no excuse.

I see where you're coming from, and I'm not sure what Britney's intentions were with this post. 

 

However, I will say that people with trauma (possibly PTSD in Britney's case?) often suffer from agitation, irritability, and mood swings, as well as difficulty in regulating their emotions. I had a friend years ago who was hospitalized due to PTSD and the lead-up to that was so difficult as her friend. She'd lash out for no reason and randomly start arguments and be aggressive. I stood by her as I knew this was extremely out of character as she was never like this prior to her troubles. Once she got treatment, and medication, and took time to heal/process, she returned back to her usual self. To this day, she still apologizes and feels terrible about what she put her friends/family through, but I completely understand as I know it was never intentional/deliberate malice. 

8 hours ago, AccioMiley said:

Can you stop harassing me? Lmao you just keep going and going and its getting stale

lmao this is a music blog and everyone is allowed to reply to others especially if someone (like you) enters a thread trolling about a celebrity. Deal with it. 

 

People who act as if stuff like this and that Selena pic she keeps posting consitute shade/bullying/harassment are in bad faith & doing the most, tbh

 

It's certainly kinda odd/erratic behavior but the only really sus thing here is that Britney blocked her and I don't know how she even found out about the documentary since Selena announced it after getting blocked. Maybe she's lurking some fan pages or something

On 10/10/2022 at 8:44 PM, Squall said:

You must be bored, imagine beign stuck on a Miley/Selena beef :rip:

 

Britney is just a bad person at this point anyway, she keeps attacking everyone, that's sad

So we can’t express single one bad thing about Selena without being called haters!? Nobody is Perfect. Even her and its not big deal jeez. You all acting as we do something to you personally. 

On 10/11/2022 at 3:56 AM, carameldelight said:

Britney seemed surprised Selena was there tbh 

 

On 10/11/2022 at 4:07 AM, DonSiblon said:

The invite list was allegedly prepared by Sam, he invited his fave pop girlies. 

 

22 hours ago, ExHuman said:

For those who don't know, she found a text msg of Selena on Sam phone.

 

On 10/11/2022 at 3:54 PM, Soda Pop Queen said:

Oh she was in that group photo so I assumed Britney liked her.

 

A mess :toofunny3:

 

Yall will pull ANYTHING outside of your asses :skull: :skull:

The OP lied and now yall continue to lie yourselves :deadbanana2:

The only reason why she would block Selena is becuase of Sam.

 

Our sweet gurl Selena wanna ride that stick :foxaylove2:

On 10/10/2022 at 7:14 AM, imabadkid said:

I know we’re supposed to play this game where no one ever calls Britney out or else they’re a tErRibLe pErsOn and I stanned her for years, but her IG has shown that she is incredibly immature and petty, she likes to pick fights with people even when they’re not bothering her, she’s a bully at times and irrational. I’m sorry but going through trauma is no excuse.

Sadly, I do feel like there is a lot of truth to this. 

16 hours ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

I didn't say they were best buddies or anything. Just thought it was funny if they have beef when not only was Selena at her wedding but also in that group photo. Also, someone else that replied to my post said that Sam made the invite list, not Britney, so what is the truth?

I'm pretty sure every celeb at that wedding was there for the media exposure. They all had something to promote and have not been pictured with Britney otherwise ever at all or in ages. Drew Barrymore gave a weird, vague answer when she was asked how they became friends. Pretty sure she was just there to gain media PR for her struggling talk show.

2 minutes ago, Protocol said:

I'm pretty sure every celeb at that wedding was there for the media exposure. They all had something to promote and have not been pictured with Britney otherwise ever at all or in ages. Drew Barrymore gave a weird, vague answer when she was asked how they became friends. Pretty sure she was just there to gain media PR for her struggling talk show.

Wait, her wedding was a PR opportunity?

5 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Wait, her wedding was a PR opportunity?

No ****

On 10/11/2022 at 12:46 PM, ExHuman said:

For those who don't know, she found a text msg of Selena on Sam phone.

 

On 10/11/2022 at 1:34 PM, Sharapov said:

twitter is saying sam has always had a crush on selena and she found out after the wedding:rip:didnt the same thing happened with demi's fiance?

Imagine if this was actually true and the only reason she’s shading Selena… I- 

9 hours ago, Rev8 said:

 

 

 

 

Yall will pull ANYTHING outside of your asses :skull: :skull:

The OP lied and now yall continue to lie yourselves :deadbanana2:

chile, I really do not care that much lol.

On 10/12/2022 at 8:09 AM, Tropical said:

IDK what's going on but I hope they're friends. Selena was at her wedding only a few months ago after all.

 

asghari-spears-31-727a611df14343d2b3f1e4202fd01c12.jpg 

I guess people really gotta keep an eye out for Selenerrr.

 

tumblr_mc6g5tUTGf1qmlxnxo1_500.gif

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.