Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Britney references Selena's Doc (?)

Featured Replies

I think it's great britney is out of that nightmare but she needs mental health treatments

  • Replies 178
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

she went on pinterest mad as hell

:dies:

now that she is out of c-ship, she needs to get help. it's pretty damn clear at this point that she needs it. that doesn't mean what happened to her was okay but her instagram doesn't show a person completely in control of themself

I'm cackling at the thought of the two of them having beef. Was Sel not at Britney's wedding to Sam? I am confusion.

3 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

this is so strange and senseless.

I don't get the shade. 

 

that's because you know her very deeply or just because you dislike her very deeply user acciomiley?

 

 

 

2 hours ago, Robburro said:

oh for sure you must know something about being fake with all that ass licking miley do to britney and britney keeps ignoring her lol

 

5 hours ago, Squall said:

You must be bored, imagine beign stuck on a Miley/Selena beef :rip:

 

Britney is just a bad person at this point anyway, she keeps attacking everyone, that's sad

You all sound mad as hell. I made my comments already. Ive got stuff to do. Good luck to you all with your britney obsession though!

44 minutes ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

I'm cackling at the thought of the two of them having beef. Was Sel not at Britney's wedding to Sam? I am confusion.

Britney seemed surprised Selena was there tbh 

37 minutes ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

I'm cackling at the thought of the two of them having beef. Was Sel not at Britney's wedding to Sam? I am confusion.

The invite list was allegedly prepared by Sam, he invited his fave pop girlies. 

it means she saw the post about the doc even tho someone blocked:ryan2: or she isn't the one posting

britney confuses tf out of me :deadbanana2:she makes ig posts like my mom's texts I never know what the hell she's trying to say

17 hours ago, imabadkid said:

I know we’re supposed to play this game where no one ever calls Britney out or else they’re a tErRibLe pErsOn and I stanned her for years, but her IG has shown that she is incredibly immature and petty, she likes to pick fights with people even when they’re not bothering her, she’s a bully at times and irrational. I’m sorry but going through trauma is no excuse.

This is sadly coming to light now that she’s a free woman. Her true colors are finally showing.

why is she being like this towards selena lately? Selena was at her wedding not too long ago, women clearly are insane! :biblio: legit feels like im selena and britney is my ex bff kinda story that im living myself

You keep throwing the word shade a lot these days, I am pretty sure Britney has no idea what you all talking about. :rip:

1 hour ago, IVY said:

You keep throwing the word shade a lot these days, I am pretty sure Britney has no idea what you all talking about. :rip:

I bet she has no idea what she’s talking about either judging by how incoherent her way of writing is. 

I don’t get shade from this but the Selena mentions are getting odd. :psyduck:

7 hours ago, AccioMiley said:

 

 

You all sound mad as hell. I made my comments already. Ive got stuff to do. Good luck to you all with your britney obsession though!

You made your comments, we make ours sweetie. You make assumption about a person you don't know saying she's fake because you don't like. Take the well deserved replies and stay quiet. 

I'm so far from being obsessed or an hater of Britney, I like her.

11 hours ago, carameldelight said:

Britney seemed surprised Selena was there tbh 

Oh she was in that group photo so I assumed Britney liked her.

 

11 hours ago, DonSiblon said:

The invite list was allegedly prepared by Sam, he invited his fave pop girlies. 

A mess :toofunny3:

12 hours ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

I'm cackling at the thought of the two of them having beef. Was Sel not at Britney's wedding to Sam? I am confusion.

It’s not like they are friends lol she invited people who said nice things about her 

I dont see the shade, and it seems more like a joke that didnt land. Like she literally just posted a video of her and selena watching only murders in the building.

For those who don't know, she found a text msg of Selena on Sam phone.

2 hours ago, karron0624 said:

I dont see the shade, and it seems more like a joke that didnt land. Like she literally just posted a video of her and selena watching only murders in the building.

OBH in shambles again.

twitter is saying sam has always had a crush on selena and she found out after the wedding:rip:didnt the same thing happened with demi's fiance?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.