Everything posted by Sad Serenade
-
Selena Gomez
It's a part of The Love Hypothesis's soundtrack. Lili Reinhart mentioned Cowboy and Selena in a couple of interviews but Selenas team did 0 when it came out they will do nothing now too.
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Patient Zero is one of few songs of Taylor's, recently released, I've liked from first listen
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
love the song and the video
-
Who is the most respected pop girl at the moment?
Olivia.
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
I'm so happy for her #1 I like the album and she deserves even if I don't think she really cares anymore
-
Which Jennifer is your preferred actress?
Lawrence by far.
-
Poker Face vs Party in the USA
love both but I prefer Party in the USA Poker Face is more iconic
- Bass Persuades vs End of the World - superior Miley single?
-
Why doesn't Miley get lashed as hard for flopping?
There are people calling her a flop everywhere, here and on twitter. Anyway, I don't see her fans setting her up against others so that's why there's no stans war.
-
Best & Worst Miley Cyrus project?
Can't Be Tamed still my favorite of all
-
Miley's new album is flopping harder than Katy's 143. What happened?
music's great but the era looks boring and lackluster of promo.
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
I really like Let's Get Married, she sounds she's really happy now
-
Miley about not touring: "People will come to me, I don't need to drive to you"
love miley but very egocentric and selfish statement. And what about international fans who can't afford the logistic and financial stuff? and of course many US stans too.
-
Thoughts on Without Me by Halsey?
It's my favorite song from her along with Colors.
-
JADE confirms she's working on her sophomore album
she's already confirmed some weeks ago in some interviews anyway can't wait for more bops and masterpieces
-
MILEY - "Bass Persuades"
get that smash miley!
-
Complex: Top 26 Best Actors In Their 20s
agree about Elle being top 5 but not a "rising star"
-
MILEY - "Bass Persuades"
We Can't Stop Party In The USA End Of The World See You Again Mother's Daughter 7 Things Can't Be Tamed Midnight Sky Malibu Flowers Dooo It!
- Miley's 'Slide Away' is great and deserved better
-
Dove Cameron - "When in Rome"
Too Much was a great bop but they let flopped badly
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
feel like she's playin with us And the announcement or the album has nothing to do with "Miley"
- What was the last pop era that genuinely felt unavoidable?
-
'Love You Like a Love Song' had its best day ever on Spotify
Her old songs with the Scene are timeless bops we need HTM to resurge next
-
Perrie Edwards parts ways with label and management
I like her album it's not that bad I still use some songs. Singles are actually the worst and most generic songs of the album. Tracks are better and more personal. She's already said in some interviews she's working on her sound and more music. She deserves a better team because the rollout of her debut was very bad.
- Rank the Performers: Zara Larsson vs Dua Lipa vs Sabrina vs Tyla vs Tate McRae