Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Your Top 5 from Music Box?

Featured Replies

  1. Anytime You Need a Friend
  2. Everything Fades Away
  3. Dreamlover
  4. All I've Ever Wanted
  5. Hero (by default :rip:)

01. Never Forget You
02. Dreamlover

03. Without You

04. Hero

05. Anytime You Need A Friend

I've Been Thinking About You

Everything Fades Away

Music Box

Do You Think Of Me?

Just To Hold You Once Again 

Hero

Music Box

Without You

All I've Ever Wanted

Just To Hold You Once Again

Edited by Miss Show Business

1. Everything Fades Away

2. Anytime You Need a Friend

3. All I Live For

4. Music Box

5. Dreamlover 

 

:WAP:

Edited by CottageHore

1. Music Box

2. Anytime You Need a Friend

3. Without You

4. Never Forget You

5. Everything Fades Away

Dreamlover

Anytime You Need A Friend

Everything Fades Away

Without You

All I've Ever Wanted

1. Anytime You Need a Friend

2. Everything Fades Away

3. Dreamlover

4. Music Box

5. All I’ve Ever Wanted (probably)

1. Anytime You Need a Friend

 

DAYLIGHT

 

2. Now That I Know

3. Creamlover

4. Without You

5. Everything Fades Away

Music Box

Anytime You Need A Friend

Without You

Dreamlover

Hero

1. Now That I Know

2. Anytime You Need A Friend

3. Dreamlover

4. Without You

5. Music Box

 

though Everything Fades Away is better than anything on the album. It's too bad it was relegated to B-Side status. 

1. Anytime You Need A Friend 

2. Everything Fades Away 

3. Never Forget You 

4. Music Box

5. All I’ve Ever Wanted 

Anytime You Need A Friend

I've Been Thinking About You

Without You

Now That I Know 

Just To Hold You Once Again 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.