Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

thoughts on new Bebe Rexha smash?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 63
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put it on better mistakes reissue and get those streams Bebe !

I gave it a try the other day and whew it’s on heavy rotation now

Songs with heavy sampling are just SO cringe, I guess it’s just me since people are eating up those songs. Love Bebe though so I’m really happy for her

Edited by enchanted0

It’s not good but it probably goes up in the club/always glad to see Bebe have success

It’s essentially a remake of a dance song that was a massive hit and has a great hook. It was always going to smash especially in Europe. I hate the lyrics though, most basic thing I’ve ever heard

When is Ava gonna take the hint and finally sample Cascada - Everytime We Touch... it would be a guaranteed hit for her :deadbanana4:

She needs to bring out a big Euro-Pop dance record off the back of this.

 

It would actually be a really solid rebrand for her. 

I am happy for her that she is getting a hit song... but this is one of the worst songs I have heard in 2022. It makes my ears bleed.

white college kids and radio dads who drive in KIA’s love it so :chick2: Bebe won :clap3:

Regressive. Essentially smashing because the sample. Its just a slightly modern reissue but her contributions are meh

I love it! This and good ones are the best pop songs released this year for me.  
 

And nnn at the Karen’s in here. Pop music is supposed to be fun, thoughtless and packed with good hooks, it doesn’t always have to be innovative and breaking barriers with new sounds and complicated lyrics. This is POP and I hope we go back to 2008-2012 style bangers in 2023!

8 minutes ago, magazine said:

We don't use covers of already successful songs :sorry:

Expect we do :keir:

I'm happy for her and wish her the best but everything about this song is horrible, and I like I'm Blue.

Horrible song but I love seeing Bebe Rexha smashing! Hope she serves I Got You 2.0 and I Can't Stop Drinking About You 2.0

hated it at first but it played at a party then it clicked for me 

1 hour ago, Love Again said:

When is Ava gonna take the hint and finally sample Cascada - Everytime We Touch... it would be a guaranteed hit for her :deadbanana4:

I have been waiting for this for a couple years now :jonny: 

Not the people in here not liking this bop, y'all so weird (Especially for stanning most basic songs)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.