Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Joanne vs A Star Is Born

Featured Replies

Left profile picture of Lady Gaga wearing a wide pink hat, in front of a sky-blue background.Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper embracing and looking at each other in the sepia toned image.


Diamond Heart vs La vie en rose

AYO - Shallow

Joanne - Music to My Eyes

John Wayne - Digging My Grave

Dancin In Circles - Always Remember Us This Way

Perfect Illusion - Look What I Found

Million Reasons - Heal Me

Sinner’s Prayer - I Don’t Know What Love Is

Come to Mama - Is That Alright

Hey Girl - Why Did You Do That

Angel Down - Hair Body Face

Grigio Girls - Before I Cry

Just Another Day - I’ll Never Love Again

  • Replies 33
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hands down joanne, the only songs i really like rom asib ost is always remember us this way, look what i found and shallow

  • Author

Diamond Heart vs La vie en rose

AYO - Shallow

Joanne - Music to My Eyes

John Wayne - Digging My Grave

Dancin In Circles - Always Remember Us This Way

Perfect Illusion - Look What I Found

Million Reasons - Heal Me

Sinner’s Prayer - I Don’t Know What Love Is

Come to Mama - Is That Alright

Hey Girl - Why Did You Do That

Angel Down - Hair Body Face

Grigio Girls - Before I Cry

Just Another Day - I’ll Never Love Again

 

hardest to pick was MR vs HM, absolutely love both

 


Diamond Heart vs La vie en rose

AYO - Shallow

Joanne - Music to My Eyes

John Wayne - Digging My Grave

Dancin In Circles - Always Remember Us This Way

Perfect Illusion - Look What I Found

Million Reasons - Heal Me

Sinner’s Prayer - I Don’t Know What Love Is

Come to Mama - Is That Alright

Hey Girl - Why Did You Do That

Angel Down - Hair Body Face

Grigio Girls - Before I Cry (I can’t recall how either goes :rip:)

Just Another Day - I’ll Never Love Again

 

Joanne: 4

ASIB: 8

 

ASIB clears! 

Just now, Kevin Parker said:

hardest to pick was MR vs HM, absolutely love both

Same.

 

AD vs HBF was hard too.

Diamond Heart vs La Vie en Rose

A-YO - Shallow

Joanne - Music to My Eyes

John Wayne - Digging My Grave

Dancin' in Circles - Always Remember Us This Way

Perfect Illusion - Look What I Found

Million Reasons - Heal Me

Sinner’s Prayer - I Don’t Know What Love Is

Come to Mama - Is That Alright?

Hey Girl - Why Did You Do That?

Angel Down - Hair, Body, Face

Grigio Girls - Before I Cry

Just Another Day - I’ll Never Love Again

ASIB’s ballads are way better, but the pop songs are trash. It’s honestly hard to compare when Joanne is a studio album and ASIB is a compilation soundtrack with plenty of different sounds.

Diamond Heart vs La vie en rose

AYO - Shallow

Joanne - Music to My Eyes

John Wayne - Digging My Grave

Dancin In Circles - Always Remember Us This Way

Perfect Illusion - Look What I Found

Million Reasons - Heal Me

Sinner’s Prayer - I Don’t Know What Love Is

Come to Mama - Is That Alright

Hey Girl - Why Did You Do That

Angel Down - Hair Body Face

Grigio Girls - Before I Cry

Just Another Day - I’ll Never Love Again

A Star Is Born by far, the only song I loved by Joanne is Million Reasons

 

Million Reasons - Heal Me

Edited by AlexM

Diamond Heart vs La vie en rose

AYO - Shallow

Joanne - Music to My Eyes

John Wayne - Digging My Grave

Dancin In Circles - Always Remember Us This Way

Perfect Illusion - Look What I Found

Million Reasons - Heal Me

Sinner’s Prayer - I Don’t Know What Love Is

Come to Mama - Is That Alright

Hey Girl - Why Did You Do That

Angel Down - Hair Body Face

Grigio Girls - Before I Cry

Just Another Day - I’ll Never Love Again

 

8 vs 5. Some of these matchups were questionable tho, NGL

Diamond Heart vs La vie en rose

AYO - Shallow

Joanne - Music to My Eyes

John Wayne - Digging My Grave

Dancin In Circles - Always Remember Us This Way

Perfect Illusion - Look What I Found

Million Reasons - Heal Me

Sinner’s Prayer - I Don’t Know What Love Is

Come to Mama - Is That Alright

Hey Girl - Why Did You Do That

Angel Down - Hair Body Face

Grigio Girls - Before I Cry

Just Another Day - I’ll Never Love Again

 


Joanne: 5

ASIB: 8

Diamond Heart vs La vie en rose

AYO - Shallow 

Joanne - Music to My Eyes

John Wayne - Digging My Grave

Dancin In Circles - Always Remember Us This Way

Perfect Illusion - Look What I Found

Million Reasons - Heal Me

Sinner’s Prayer - I Don’t Know What Love Is

Come to Mama - Is That Alright

Hey Girl - Why Did You Do That

Angel Down - Hair Body Face

Grigio Girls - Before I Cry

Just Another Day - I’ll Never Love Again

 


 

 

 

15 minutes ago, infrared said:

ASIB is light years ahead :rip:

 

Diamond Heart vs La vie en rose

AYO - Shallow

Joanne - Music to My Eyes

John Wayne - Digging My Grave

Dancin In Circles - Always Remember Us This Way

Perfect Illusion - Look What I Found

Million Reasons - Heal Me

Sinner’s Prayer - I Don’t Know What Love Is

Come to Mama - Is That Alright

Hey Girl - Why Did You Do That

Angel Down - Hair Body Face

Grigio Girls - Before I Cry

Just Another Day - I’ll Never Love Again

Diamond Heart vs La vie en rose

AYO - Shallow

Joanne - Music to My Eyes

John Wayne - Digging My Grave

Dancin In Circles - Always Remember Us This Way

Perfect Illusion - Look What I Found

Million Reasons - Heal Me

Sinner’s Prayer - I Don’t Know What Love Is

Come to Mama - Is That Alright

Hey Girl - Why Did You Do That (both)

Angel Down - Hair Body Face (both)

Grigio Girls - Before I Cry (neither :deadbanana2:)

Just Another Day - I’ll Never Love Again


joanne: 8

asib: 6

 

Diamond Heart vs La vie en rose

AYO - Shallow

Joanne - Music to My Eyes

John Wayne - Digging My Grave

Dancin In Circles - Always Remember Us This Way

Perfect Illusion - Look What I Found

Million Reasons - Heal Me

Sinner’s Prayer - I Don’t Know What Love Is

Come to Mama - Is That Alright

Hey Girl - Why Did You Do That

Angel Down - Hair Body Face

Grigio Girls - Before I Cry

Just Another Day - I’ll Never Love Again

 

J:9

ASIB: 8

Diamond Heart vs La vie en rose

AYO - Shallow

Joanne - Music to My Eyes

John Wayne - Digging My Grave

Dancin In Circles - Always Remember Us This Way

Perfect Illusion - Look What I Found

Million Reasons - Heal Me

Sinner’s Prayer - I Don’t Know What Love Is

Come to Mama - Is That Alright

Hey Girl - Why Did You Do That

Angel Down - Hair Body Face

Grigio Girls - Before I Cry:rip:

Just Another Day - I’ll Never Love Again

 

an aunt is dead > a star is born

Diamond Heart vs La vie en rose

AYO - Shallow

Joanne - Music to My Eyes

John Wayne - Digging My Grave

Dancin In Circles - Always Remember Us This Way

Perfect Illusion - Look What I Found

Million Reasons - Heal Me

Sinner’s Prayer - I Don’t Know What Love Is

Come to Mama - Is That Alright

Hey Girl - Why Did You Do That

Angel Down - Hair Body Face

Grigio Girls - Before I Cry

Just Another Day - I’ll Never Love Again

 

Joanne's 2nd half:skull: a career low

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.