Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Fenty Skin FLOPS

Featured Replies

Aww that’s unfortunate cause it looks cute! I’m thinking about buying the fat water. Should I?:dancehall:

  • Replies 70
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Why would you buy anything but highly established and dermatologist recommended brands like LaRoche Posay? Don't play with your skin with whatever latest celebrity vanity project.

MTE :rip: can’t believe people buy these overpriced ****. The celebs don’t even use it themselves.

I like buying overpriced crap only to realize it is in fact crap and then passing it along to others as "gifts" teehee

I haven’t tried Fenty Skin but yeah, if you’re not using long standing, trusted and dermatologist recommended brands for your skin then you’re doing yourself a disservice.

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I haven’t tried Fenty Skin but yeah, if you’re not using long standing, trusted and dermatologist recommended brands for your skin then you’re doing yourself a disservice.

It's just for cleaning your skin (body). 

Usually I use one of the rituals foaming shower gels.

 

On my face I use the fenty skin cleansr, vichy Hyaluronic Acid 89, cerave moisturising lotion pm and Paulas choice retinol.

1 hour ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Are you sure it’s not the early signs of Monkeypox and you’re misdirecting your symptoms to Fenty Skin?

:bibliahh:

Can’t confirm but I used the cleanser and now I’m starting to like Witness and 30 :doc: 

58 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Why would you buy anything but highly established and dermatologist recommended brands like LaRoche Posay? Don't play with your skin with whatever latest celebrity vanity project.

Agreed. I only trust the Euro skincare brands (La Roche Posay, Eucerin etc) and Urban Skin :heart2:-- which is specially formulated for POC skin problems.

Anything else is a hard PASS from me.

 

My bestie bought the Fenty 'Fat Water Toner' and it broke her out almost immediately. :jonnycat:

Just now, Luckitty said:

DONT BUY FENTY SKIN

 

FE_Rh1aWUAUcM4Z?format=jpg&name=large

You won.

Back to the albums, I fear.

 

The alberm is finally coming!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I wish

Can't confirm but I think it took a chunk of my arm off lol.

35 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

DONT BUY FENTY SKIN

 

FE_Rh1aWUAUcM4Z?format=jpg&name=large

Pull the plug.

I wasn’t a fan of any of the products I tried (cleanser, toner, moisturizer).

2 hours ago, Body Talk said:

Can't confirm but I think it took a chunk of my leg hair off lol.

what did you use? did it grow back fastly? 

My cousin in Trinidad won't get Fenty Skin cuz his friend used it & became impotent. His testicles became swollen. His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding. So just pray on it & make sure you buy dermatologist approved products only and not from someone who should be on a studio some damn where. 

 

3 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

My cousin in Trinidad won't get Fenty Skin cuz his friend used it & became impotent. His testicles became swollen. His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding. So just pray on it & make sure you buy dermatologist approved products only and not from someone who should be on a studio some damn where. 

 

:dies:
 

Fenty eye cream is actually good though :coffee2:

10 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

My cousin in Trinidad won't get Fenty Skin cuz his friend used it & became impotent. His testicles became swollen. His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding. So just pray on it & make sure you buy dermatologist approved products only and not from someone who should be on a studio some damn where. 

 

:bibliahh:

Yass flop her until she is forced to make music!!!!!!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.