Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Bars vs clubs vs lounge

Featured Replies

I like to switch it up. Bars to start out in then the club. Lounges are only good for intimate gatherings or dates. 

Wait what do you mean with bar and lounge? Cause here in Italy we have lounge bars which are cafes with tables and sofas where you go to chill both at night and during the day. You usually get either coffee or a cocktail, I love doing that and they're def the most popular thing.

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

  • ATRL Moderator

I feel too old for nightclub environments now.

 

Bars and lounges >>>>

I’m so over going out at all so none of the above. 
 

I don’t even know where I’d find a lounge tbh I literally refuse to believe those exist anywhere outside of sitcoms and movies.

 

Clubs are a good time once in awhile and by that I mean like once every 8 or so months (I hoe’d it out at nightclubs enough times pre-pandemic to tie me over into the next life).

 

Bars are probably what I’d choose if I had to. They’re intimate, typically more local and less crowded, depending on the time you go. I was just at a bar for trivia night (who am I?) and it was a nice vibe. 

On 8/10/2022 at 9:25 AM, ariananext said:

Wait what do you mean with bar and lounge? Cause here in Italy we have lounge bars which are cafes with tables and sofas where you go to chill both at night and during the day. You usually get either coffee or a cocktail, I love doing that and they're def the most popular thing.

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

Now THIS is my vibe (likely not in my echelon, though). How pretty! :jonny6:

30 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

I don’t even know where I’d find a lounge tbh I literally refuse to believe those exist anywhere outside of sitcoms and movies.

 

i know of like at least 3 lounges in my downtown area, maybe they're just not popular where you live

 

OT: definitely the club, i like to drink and dance rather than sitting and talking

3 hours ago, CottageHore said:

Now THIS is my vibe (likely not in my echelon, though). How pretty! :jonny6:

Right? I love lounge bars :heart:

Pub with lots of beer choices on tap. I wish I lived in Dublin actually 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.