Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Anyone here listens to The Killers?

Featured Replies

I am dating a The Killers stan so I need help from people who are familiar with their discography!

 

So far Smile Like You Mean It is my fave song!

 

  • Replies 36
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m a former stan, I love their earlier albums, I haven’t heard much the last few.

 

I recently saw them live and struggled to know the lyrics of their most recent discography 

@Electric Youth can help you with that I bet

 

I personally think Caution (the radio edit) from their 2020 album is ******* cathartic

Edited by Dark Miracles

Shredding to When You Were Young on Guitar Hero in elementary school made me love them, so they're really nostalgic for me. I've seen them live twice and the way they successfully pull off a mainstream classic rock vibe is impressive. Obviously Mr. Brightside/Smile Like You Mean It/Somebody Told Me are their biggest classics, but check these out:

 

When You Were Young

Human

The Way It Was

Here With Me

Shot at the Night

Tyson vs Douglas

Edited by EdgeofTeeth

Yes!!

 

Somebody Told Me, All These Things That I've Done and When You Were Young are all gems :jonnycat:

I love them! I’ve seen them live 4 times now.

 

Smile Like You Mean It and Read My Mind are my ultimate favourites by them but they have a lot of great songs. Imploding the Mirage was a great recent album by them.

 

 

?

6 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

Brandon’s solo discography >

Came to post this! He really released two totally different masterpieces! :jonny4:

 

Anyway, Read My Mind & When You Were Young >>>>>

Not really but Somebody Told Me is that song with the chorus lyrics lowkey hinting about transgender or something :jonnycat:

Their latest 2 albums are amazing, dare I say one of the best I have ever heard, the previous ones I have not heard and do not want to.

Yes, love them. When You Were Young is one of the best songs of all time :alexz:

Not a lot but the fact that they had a repeak (in quality) with their 2020 album :clap3:Especially after releasing that middling "comeback" album. Tho at least it gave them an excuse to tour and I saw them headline a festival, they served.

 

Brandon's solo 2015 album too is great.

  • ATRL Moderator

Pressure Machine is one of the most beautiful and saddest records I ever heard. An absolute masterpiece.

 

 

No I instead listen to the better and bigger version of them: U2 :giraffe:

 

OT: I havent heard all their discog but I really like For Reasons Unknown and When You Were Young 

Edited by JawBreaker

I haven’t heard their new stuff but I was a big fan a few years back. I would recommend the following songs as a starting point. 
 

Smile Like You Mean It

All These Things That I’ve Done

When You Were Young

Read My Mind

Human

Spaceman

A Dustland Fairytale

The Way It Was

Runaways

Run For Cover

The Man


I’d also recommend trying out some of Brandon‘s solo work:

 

Crossfire, Lonely Town and Can’t Deny My Love are three songs that would give you a taste of his style.

 

Listen to the Direct Hits compilation cause it does have most of the really good singles.

 

Then get into Sam's Town and Hot Fuss.

 

Then get into Brandon's solo albums. His second one is amazing.

I like them, my "boyfriend" loves them lmao we went to their concert in Mexico City months ago :gayalipacat3: what a performers! :clap3:

btw this is my trinity :gaycat: enjoy!

 

 

 

 

 
 

10 minutes ago, bad guy said:

 

Enjoy.

 

positions-tanked.thumb.gif.1959401779fbc

Basically this...whew what a godly catalog. I love their Shadowplay cover as well.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.