Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Stronger: Kelly vs Britney

Better Stronger? 94 members have voted

  1. 1. Better Stronger?

    • Miss Independent
      36%
      34
    • The Slave 4 U chanteuse
      63%
      60

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The latest MPG’s to be in a feud…who has the better Stronger? 

 

 

 

Edited by mikeyace16

  • Replies 43
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren’t in a feud :deadbanana: it’s really not that serious

 

Spoiler

but Britney’s by far

 

I love Kelly, but I’ve never been a big fan of Stronger. So Britney wins! 

Now I love both but Britney's Stronger is pop perfection.  :giraffe:

Britney's Stronger references an iconic debut single

 

Kelly's references one of the most generic Hallmark sayings

 

Britney wins!

Britney's by Far I :heart2: that song easily one of her best

 

It's just ******* catchy the production is sick and her vocals really make the song 

Edited by DanceAgain

The one that dances with a chair. It takes talent and dexterity to do that. I also like how it sounds better! Yup yup :gaycatina1:

Even Google knows. The only female popstar there. Iconique :gaycatina1:

 

535-BEA2-A-AC2-F-4-D13-83-BA-940-EDEFD3-

 

Edited by Vitaly

Since the mods now give warning points with xtina threads the haters moved on to Kelly 

britney > kanye >>>>>>>>>> kelly

 

 love KC but stronger was very cheesy and katy perry part of me/roar levels of corny.

I love Kelly, but I'm not a big fan of Stronger. I hate the lyrics because they're full of cliches...

 

Stronger, on the other hand, is a masterpiece. The lyrics are brillant, the references to Baby One More Time are very clever, and the song is very catchy without ever feeling derivative (which happens with OIDIA and BOMT). It's the perfect bridge between teen Britney and young adult Britney.

 

 

 

Kelly's>>>>> 

 

People saying the lyrics are corny like Britney's weren't corny either. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Roberto

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.