Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Pitbull attacks a horse

Featured Replies

  • Replies 317
  • Views 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • shinyshimmery
    shinyshimmery

    Fact: most pitbull owners cannot control their own dog.    I have a french bulldog and he is small but has a LOT of power... even when we go on walks he overpowers me. I can't imagine how mu

  • G.U.Y_Del_Rey
    G.U.Y_Del_Rey

    The "3 weeks later..." and then "11 months later..." send me  OT: Ms. Horse served   

what a dumb owner

I feel bad for the horse and the dog, if it was trained properly and on leash it wouldn't have happened

that kick at the end:clap3:

if your stupid ass dog dares to attack me/my kids/my pets IT will get KICKED at least and your dumb ass need to deal with it

Edited by SpaceMan

Not some of you celebrating and wishing death over the dog like who hurt you that much to be that miserable? :rip: 

 

This is the ******* useless owners' fault like how do you have your dog unleashed on a park, especially a pitbull? The deserved to be slapped for being that stupid tbh.

this reminded me of a huge St. Bernard dog one of the families in my neighborhood owned that was highly aggressive. he was chained all the time so maybe that's why he became so vicious. on my way home from school I would always walk past their home and see the huge dog in their yard trying to break free whenever he saw me. 

one day me, my aunt and sisters were going down to the river to collect some clay. we were accompanied by our dog, a mixed breed of German shepherd, who was slightly overprotective of his own territory but generally well-behaved. so when we were on our way to the river that crazy St. Bernard actually broke free from his chains and ran straight towards us. I thought I was going to die, I was the youngest among us (just around 6 years old I think). all my sisters quickly climbed on the high fence of the other house and I was left on the ground unable to reach it. 

so when the St. Bernard got to us our dog intercepted it immediately. they had a huge and very loud fight, my aunt was trying to stop them but then she saw me standing and put me on the fence where my sisters were sitting. that St. Bernard was about double the size of our dog and we were scared that it was going to kill him but thankfully the owners appeared and pulled their dog away. 

after that incident my aunt scolded my sisters for forgetting about me, and our whole family was grateful to our dog for protecting us, he was a very brave one.

2 hours ago, Rino said:

this reminded me of a huge St. Bernard dog one of the families in my neighborhood owned that was highly aggressive. he was chained all the time so maybe that's why he became so vicious. on my way home from school I would always walk past their home and see the huge dog in their yard trying to break free whenever he saw me. 

one day me, my aunt and sisters were going down to the river to collect some clay. we were accompanied by our dog, a mixed breed of German shepherd, who was slightly overprotective of his own territory but generally well-behaved. so when we were on our way to the river that crazy St. Bernard actually broke free from his chains and ran straight towards us. I thought I was going to die, I was the youngest among us (just around 6 years old I think). all my sisters quickly climbed on the high fence of the other house and I was left on the ground unable to reach it. 

so when the St. Bernard got to us our dog intercepted it immediately. they had a huge and very loud fight, my aunt was trying to stop them but then she saw me standing and put me on the fence where my sisters were sitting. that St. Bernard was about double the size of our dog and we were scared that it was going to kill him but thankfully the owners appeared and pulled their dog away. 

after that incident my aunt scolded my sisters for forgetting about me, and our whole family was grateful to our dog for protecting us, he was a very brave one.

Omg st bernardos are huge. :(

:clap3: to your brave dog

I just asking because I'm curious, but how come most anti-pitbull people never bring up other breeds of dogs in the same vain? Maybe because pitbulls are more common, but I never see anyone complain about staffys/amstaff/Dogo Argentinos and so on. 

22 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Omg st bernardos are huge. :(

:clap3: to your brave dog

the funny thing is that St. Bernards are described as gentle giants due to their calm nature, so I think my experience proves that it's not really the breed that defines dog's behavior, but the way humans treat and raise them.

The problem with pit bulls is that they were bred to bite hard and not let go, which is why their attacks can be so lethal

1 hour ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

I just asking because I'm curious, but how come most anti-pitbull people never bring up other breeds of dogs in the same vain? Maybe because pitbulls are more common, but I never see anyone complain about staffys/amstaff/Dogo Argentinos and so on. 

They're too uneducated to understand staffys/short bulls/etc aren't all just pitbulls :rip:

Like ya pitbulls are much more aggressive than the average breed but I'd love everyone here wishing death on all pitbulls to tell me how many years of education they have

That kick phew. The horse made several points with that one :clap3:

 

Hopefully the uglee dog got some broken bones / internal bleeding :clap3:

Edited by katara

1 hour ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

I just asking because I'm curious, but how come most anti-pitbull people never bring up other breeds of dogs in the same vain? Maybe because pitbulls are more common, but I never see anyone complain about staffys/amstaff/Dogo Argentinos and so on. 

 

36 minutes ago, firecrotch said:

They're too uneducated to understand staffys/short bulls/etc aren't all just pitbulls :rip:

Like ya pitbulls are much more aggressive than the average breed but I'd love everyone here wishing death on all pitbulls to tell me how many years of education they have

"The term ‘Pitbull’ is not a dog as such, but a general label given to a few dog breeds with similar origins, appearance and temperaments. The four Pitbull type breeds are the American Pitbull Terrier, the American Staffordshire Terrier, the Staffordshire Bull Terrier and the American Bully."

 

 

i swear this "pitbull's are bad!!!!" or "it's the owner's fault!!!" discourse happens in ATRL twice a year

Edited by TROPICUM

I was attacked by a pitbull when I was a kid. Luckily, it was while I was watching my brother’s baseball game so there were many baseball bats nearby and I got away with minor injuries.

 

A small part of me feels bad for the dog in the video but that horse’s kick was very satisfying.

This thread should’ve had a leona lewis joke but instead we got people wishing death on a whole breed of dogs how tragic

This is nothing but the owners fault, they shouldn’t have a dog in the first place 

 

so glad to see the horse was winning this battle tho, a pit bull’s bite could be deadly 

hope the pit bull is ok as well 

the owners deserve death 

Edited by HANZ94

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.