• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• byzantium

• Click Clack

• CREATIVEREBELLION

• Daddy

So many videos recently of pitbulls attacking animals. After watching it basically eat a golden retriever leg on twitter im glad this horse was able to defend it self with curb stomps.

Pitbull GIFs | Tenor

not me thinking he attacked a horse :skull:

”But it’s the owners!!!”

No it’s Pitbulls being the disgusting violent beasts that they are, what a surprise.

Now... I used to be on the train of "it's the owner not the dog" since my cousin has the sweetest pitbull but one day OUT OF NOWHERE it ran towards my aunt and bit her arm. Luckily he let go and it only left a bruise, and he was able to be detained... but I can't imagine what could've happened.

How did a thread about something so unserious turn out this deranged :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

This is something else :hoetenks:

Can't read the description without cracking up.

Dummies: velvet hippo tho

Me: yeah the things that kill loads of ppl in Africa exactly.

On 5/8/2022 at 4:44 PM, Price of Fame said:

we can start with your mom's :heart2: 

:skull: 

Ive seen videos of pitbulls crossing a whole ass motorway just to maul a lil girl for no reason:deadbanana4:

moonlitdick
4 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

IM ******* CRYING WTF ???????????????????????????

1 hour ago, Khal said:

How did a thread about something so unserious turn out this deranged :deadbanana2:

It’s ATRL.  

Pitbulls are evil and vile. Even the best owner failed to control that demon creature. 

Electric collar for them

Miss Horse kicked that demon and he was so shook :jonny6: 

5 hours ago, Rainbow said:

Now... I used to be on the train of "it's the owner not the dog" since my cousin has the sweetest pitbull but one day OUT OF NOWHERE it ran towards my aunt and bit her arm. Luckily he let go and it only left a bruise, and he was able to be detained... but I can't imagine what could've happened.

Now... I used to be on the train of "it's not the ethnicity, it’s the culture they are raised in" since my cousin dated the sweetest Russian guy, but one day OUT OF NOWHERE he ran towards my friend and punched him. Luckily he held himself back and only left a bruise, and he was able to be detained... but I can't imagine what could've happened.

Lol…you logic. :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

They're not only ugly, useless and dangerous but also DUMB as hell lmfaooooo

18 hours ago, TheShowoff said:

The pit hate is disgusting. I love my baby!

Love it on a leash with its mouth shut and far away from innocent people.

1 hour ago, byzantium said:

Now... I used to be on the train of "it's not the ethnicity, it’s the culture they are raised in" since my cousin dated the sweetest Russian guy, but one day OUT OF NOWHERE he ran towards my friend and punched him. Luckily he held himself back and only left a bruise, and he was able to be detained... but I can't imagine what could've happened.

This is the worst comparison I’ve ever seen on this site. In no way is generalising an ethnicity the same as generalising naturally violent dogs.

OT: Awful creatures.

:ahh: i cant at this thread . The gift that keeps on giving

48 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

This is the worst comparison I’ve ever seen on this site. In no way is generalising an ethnicity the same as generalising naturally violent dogs.

OT: Awful creatures.

You are right.  Ethnicities develop a culture of violence that passes from generation to generation making those people naturally violent and harmful.  Dogs don't have culture. 

Edited by byzantium

:hoetenks: 

On 5/8/2022 at 4:35 PM, Jynx672 said:

Yeah because pitbull owners don't fantasise about their dog mauling other people. :toofunny3: Don't pretend like you don't know what reputation your dog breed has, we see you.

Wow.  The fact that some people just go around looking at dogs and wanting to see them killed.  It is people like you that make me feel the need to have a gun whenever I go outside to protect myself from your violence.  

4 hours ago, Khal said:

how is a pitbull getting stomped not serious? :deadbanana4: