Pitbull attacks a horse

Click Clack

10 hours ago, jordanjm said:

I carry a very large knife when I walk my dog just for pit bulls like this.

9 hours ago, Price of Fame said:

kill all pitbulls :heart2: 

:bibliahh:

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• byzantium

• Click Clack

• CREATIVEREBELLION

• Daddy

11 hours ago, jordanjm said:

I carry a very large knife when I walk my dog just for pit bulls like this. They’re trash dogs and the second one lunges at me it’s over. 

The law (at least in my state) is very clear, if you fear for your safety, lethal force against a dog is lawful. 

I'm currently trying to imagine a dog aggressive dog jumping and lunging (not attacking, obviously being restraining) and then the other owners dog just starts stabbing it :deadbanana4: psychotic

1 hour ago, Pop Life said:

Every now and then ATRL sees this bizarre influx of threads trying to push something and it makes me wonder if certain users are being paid. After all, it turned out to be true with Ava Max

now whats this tea?!?

the people openly advocating for dog genocide im-

this thread reminds me of when trolls on here years back used to post that cupid or lipton or somebody shot a dog with a pistol :toofunny2:

12 hours ago, Anna-Artdeco said:

This dog is never beating the demon allegations :rip:

Anyway, that kick from horsey at the end was so satisfying! Go horsey! 

That kick is actually super super strong and damaging. Im sure the dog had severe inner injuries from that. Deserving tho.

11 hours ago, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

giving genocide vibes

You’re giving instability with these comparisons fhshxhshd :ahh: 

OT: :mazen: 

What does he expect to do with a spatula?

These dogs need to be bred out of existence I fear. It's not the breed's fault they're bred to do this but it's really sad nonetheless and needs to stop. Also all the pitbull propaganda on social media is insane... just because they can look cute doesn't make them any less aggressive

Oh yeah, this is a few years old I think but that dog has been put down thankfully.  I think the owner was charged too, but the horse kicked the sh*t outta that dog lmao. 

Edited by Hooligan

But we need owners to start serving prison time for this bs

23 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

These dogs need to be bred out of existence I fear. It's not the breed's fault they're bred to do this but it's really sad nonetheless and needs to stop. Also all the pitbull propaganda on social media is insane... just because they can look cute doesn't make them any less aggressive

I mean it is not one breed.  Pitbulls are general term for like 12 different breeds.  Some of those twelve are specifically bred to be gentle family type dogs.  But I agree, 

dogs should not be bred to be violent.  

Horsey really shouldve stomped that thing to death

This is why I’m scared of dogs I always try to avoid them 

The horse got injured but y’all are rooting for the dog :bibliahh: I mean payback tbh 

2 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

The horse got injured but y’all are rooting for the dog :bibliahh: I mean payback tbh 

If you could read you would see that most people are wishing the dog death :rip:

3 hours ago, Pop Life said:

Every now and then ATRL sees this bizarre influx of threads trying to push something and it makes me wonder if certain users are being paid. After all, it turned out to be true with Ava Max

i can assure you nobody paid me to make this thread chile :skull: 

when you’re talented, there’s no need for sympathy & payola 

w1aduMj.thumb.gif.b7c18113d5d174cc5a3a93

2 hours ago, firecrotch said:

I'm currently trying to imagine a dog aggressive dog jumping and lunging (not attacking, obviously being restraining) and then the other owners dog just starts stabbing it :deadbanana4: psychotic

Oh silly you. I said “pit bulls like this”. I was referring to the video in the OP where it clearly wasn’t on leash and the owner didn’t have control. Not one that is restrained, you little goofster. 

But I’ll rephrase for you since you need it. If there is a dog, that is off leash or the owner is too weak to control it, and that dog tries to attack me or my lovely well-behaved dog, I will not hesitate to go straight for the neck. Now this is not limited to only pit bulls, but they do seem to be the most common offenders. 

While I’ve never met a pit owner who isn’t absolute trash, whether or not it’s the owners fault for their behavior is not my concern. 

17 minutes ago, jordanjm said:

Oh silly you. I said “pit bulls like this”. I was referring to the video in the OP where it clearly wasn’t on leash and the owner didn’t have control. Not one that is restrained, you little goofster

But I’ll rephrase for you since you need it. If there is a dog, that is off leash or the owner is too weak to control it, and that dog tries to attack me or my lovely well-behaved dog, I will not hesitate to go straight for the neck. Now this is not limited to only pit bulls, but they do seem to be the most common offenders. 

While I’ve never met a pit owner who isn’t absolute trash, whether or not it’s the owners fault for their behavior is not my concern. 

:rip:

I agree though.

Blood hounds good at sniffing cos of the breed.

Collies good at herding cos of the breed.

Pit bulls... nurture not nature (?!)

5 hours ago, firecrotch said:

Not u playing dumb :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, Zaram said:

If you could read you would see that most people are wishing the dog death :rip:

Which is stupid, considering the owner should have had the dog under his control.

1 hour ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Hopefully that kick did some damage

firecrotch

Wishing an uneducated dog being kicked...only on ATRL.