Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Pitbull attacks a horse

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Rith said:

reminds of the thread the other day about pitbulls, there is a reason 80%~ of the dog attacks are from pitbulls i guess :biblio: every idiot can train their dog to attack but they all specifically choose pitbulls? the breed should be banned

Because that is the Image around pitbulls?
To be scary dogs??

 

 

With the amount of replies against Pitbulls, it's scary that there are This many Idiots on this forum :mazen:

And some of yall are literally advocating for the Killing of these dogs, disgusting

  • Replies 317
  • Views 25.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • shinyshimmery
    shinyshimmery

    Fact: most pitbull owners cannot control their own dog.    I have a french bulldog and he is small but has a LOT of power... even when we go on walks he overpowers me. I can't imagine how mu

  • G.U.Y_Del_Rey
    G.U.Y_Del_Rey

    The "3 weeks later..." and then "11 months later..." send me  OT: Ms. Horse served   

the people in this thread are ******* gross jesus christ :biblio: i’m glad it’s the members i already found absolutely insufferable from the beginning, so it gives me even more of an excuse to avoid them :biblio:

y'all fantasizing about killing animals... weird as hell

PSEfrYE.gif

1 hour ago, Villanelle said:

Shut up dumbass 

Your mother

Genuinely came for Pitbull the bald singer :deadbanana4: i was like why would he attack a horse and with so many replies...

1 hour ago, hurricane326 said:

Of course there are pitbulls that never attack. But it's in their nature nonetheless, and boy is it ruthless

Hey idiot did you know that all animals have the attack instinct in their nature???? And hundreds of years of domesticating animals to be pets has not removed that instinct?

52 minutes ago, Price of Fame said:

we can start with your mom's :heart2: 

:deadbanana4: wtf

The mom insults on Mother’s Day is sending me :deadbanana2:

 

The horse standing there unbothered after ending the dog with that last kick :deadbanana2:

yeah, no

my former teacher got attacked by his own pitbull because the dog didn't recognise him with a gardening hat

his arm is scarred, neck and his forehead. he would have died but his wife pulled the dog away.

i don't mess with that breed 

That last kick sent that dog into orbit :deadbanana2:

 

Also not some of yall rooting for all pitbulls to be murdered, it’s giving psychotic energy :deadbanana4:

the dog was in more risk to be seriously injured than the horse. but it definitely deserved that last kick in the end lol

1 hour ago, Price of Fame said:

we can start with your mom's :heart2: 

omg:deadbanana2:

7 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

And almost all of those other animals kill for food or self defense, not because they're bred to do it

 

the ones who do attack are attacking for territorial reasonings, which would be self defense in the dogs mind. 

2 hours ago, jordanjm said:

I carry a very large knife when I walk my dog just for pit bulls like this.

:skull:

2 hours ago, jordanjm said:

I carry a very large knife when I walk my dog just for pit bulls like this.

:bibliahh:The way I’m still cackling at this omg like ***** you going around killing dogs! @Click Clack what did you do 

I hate people who walk their dogs without a leash. I don't care what breed your dog is, just put a ******* leash on! You don't own the street for gods sake... Never forget when I was walking my dogs and another dog came running and attacked them and I had to pick them up and the dog's owner tried to come for ME when it was her dog who attacked mine? I had zero chills I started yelling at her in the middle of the street lmao don't care

Edited by Venice B

Let's hope everyone in here saying "omg psychopath behaviour / dog killers " are vegans cause...  :bibliahh:

 

OT: Bad pitbull owners should face legal consequences. However, we need to stop breeding Pitbulls as a society, statistics do not lie. Those dogs are very aggressive and they are perfect killing machines. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.