Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Pitbull attacks a horse

Featured Replies

My neighbors dog was killed by two pit bulls. They bit him on the neck and wouldn’t let go. The police came and had to shoot both of them. It happened out side my bedroom window it was traumatizing. A few days later another pit bull chased me home but I made it to the gate before he could catch me. It was frightening. 

  • Replies 317
  • Views 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • shinyshimmery
    shinyshimmery

    Fact: most pitbull owners cannot control their own dog.    I have a french bulldog and he is small but has a LOT of power... even when we go on walks he overpowers me. I can't imagine how mu

  • G.U.Y_Del_Rey
    G.U.Y_Del_Rey

    The "3 weeks later..." and then "11 months later..." send me  OT: Ms. Horse served   

2 hours ago, jordanjm said:

I carry a very large knife when I walk my dog just for pit bulls like this

 

2 hours ago, Price of Fame said:

we can start with your mom's :heart2: 

:biblio:

3 hours ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

I don't understand why some dog owners insist on NOT having their dog on a leash in places with a fair amount of other people and animals.

 

Especially if they own breeds like Pitbull, like use your brain :skull: 

Exactly!! owners like that should never have dogs :!ohno:

Some of y’all are so gross. ? Happy Mother’s Day, I guess.

The last kick so was satisfying :smitten: internal bleeding for the dog hopefully 

My cat would have ended this with one swing of her paw :clap3:

 

King horsey literally having the las laugh with that ultimate kick:clap3:

 

Pitbulls owners are so insecure

1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:

:bibliahh:The way I’m still cackling at this omg like ***** you going around killing dogs! @Click Clack what did you do 

Omg :skull: that would be horrible if it was a common thing.
 

Nah it’s to protect my dog because there’s so much ignorant trash out there. I only started carrying it after a close call with a neighbor’s pit, and seeing a video of a pit absolutely destroying a poor golden retriever and the owner couldn’t get it off. 

Edited by jordanjm

As soon as that horse came into sight, I would put every dog on a leash. The dog doesn't even have to attack, even if they're just playful, it's one kick and that's it for the dog. Not the horse's fault, it's the owner's stupidity.

21 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

Pitbulls owners are so insecure

They know they're trash. And it's always shady kind of people or not fit for walking those deformed frogs.

3 hours ago, Price of Fame said:

we can start with your mom's :heart2: 

Wtf 

The nerve of this dog messing with a horse :skull: the horse if unleashed would have killed the dog easily 

  • ATRL Moderator

Not sure why there has been such an anti-pitbull agenda on ATRL recently?

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Nope. They are bred to fight, even if that's not what they end up doing ever in their lives. Unlike all other normal animals, pitbulls will continue to attack after being seriously injured, even losing a leg in some cases. 

A lot of dogs have a history of being aggressive even if certain dogs avoid that by having caring owners.  The dalmatian I had growing up was more vicious than the two pitbulls I had as a child.  

The essay that keeps getting reposted :rip: Bottom line is you can raise a Pitbull to be a sweetheart. I’ve known many to confirm this. Everything depends on how the owner wants to train them. Some people shouldn’t have dogs, these people seem like those type.

Pitbulls were bred to kill, they should not be kept as pets.

 

5 hours ago, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

 

not reading all of this lol.

 

I'll believe that all pits are bad after I see my moms pit attack someone. Which will never happen. :coffee2:

 

You're giving "one person of the group is bad, so everyone in that group must be bad" vibes luv 

That's what all pitbull owners say until they or their loved ones/other pets are attacked. Then they'll be the first to put a knife through their "little angel's" heart.

That dumbass dog got exactly what it deserved when it got slung back.

9 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Dalmations don't kill people. They don't keep biting even if they've lost a leg 

What do you think of rottweilers? Do u think they’re as dangerous as pitbulls? I have one and after watching this vídeo im terrified im that he could act this way in public

13 minutes ago, Skins said:

The essay that keeps getting reposted :rip: Bottom line is you can raise a Pitbull to be a sweetheart. I’ve known many to confirm this. Everything depends on how the owner wants to train them. Some people shouldn’t have dogs, these people seem like those type.

Muh blank slate

Too bad the horse could not give it one more good kick.

 

:'(

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.