Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Pitbull attacks a horse

Featured Replies

Obviously bad owners contribute to Pitbull's aggressiveness, but let's not ignore the fact that these dogs are bred to be violent, some of ya'll are so dumb with your anecdotal evidence. BuT mY pItBuLl WaS a SwEeThEaRt :isudumblmao:

  • Replies 317
  • Views 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • shinyshimmery
    shinyshimmery

    Fact: most pitbull owners cannot control their own dog.    I have a french bulldog and he is small but has a LOT of power... even when we go on walks he overpowers me. I can't imagine how mu

  • G.U.Y_Del_Rey
    G.U.Y_Del_Rey

    The "3 weeks later..." and then "11 months later..." send me  OT: Ms. Horse served   

3 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Obviously bad owners contribute to Pitbull's aggressiveness, but let's not ignore the fact that these dogs are bred to be violent, some of ya'll are so dumb with your anecdotal evidence. BuT mY pItBuLl WaS a SwEeThEaRt :isudumblmao:

But you are in fact ignoring the fact that some of these dogs are not bred to be violent.  You are complaining about anecdotal evidence but not really contributing any understanding yourself.  

14 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

how is a pitbull getting stomped not serious? :deadbanana4:

Ummm, a horse getting attacked you mean. :biblio:

8 minutes ago, byzantium said:

But you are in fact ignoring the fact that some of these dogs are not bred to be violent.  You are complaining about anecdotal evidence but not really contributing any understanding yourself.  

Sis there's literally research out there conducted over years that has shown that despite only representing 6% of the dog breed population in the US, Pitbulls accounted for between 50-60% of dog attacks in the US and over 50% of dog related deaths, with numbers like that it's time Pitbull apologists start looking at the actual root of the problem 

2 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Sis there's literally research out there conducted over years that has shown that despite only representing 6% of the dog breed population in the US, Pitbulls accounted for between 50-60% of dog attacks in the US and over 50% of dog related deaths, with numbers like that it's time Pitbull apologists start looking at the actual root of the problem 

There is also research and data showing that 50-60% of homicides in the US are perpetrated by by black individuals despite only representing 13% of the US population, but you would be incredibly racist and wrong to believe those statistics alone mean black people are inherently more violent. 

49 minutes ago, byzantium said:

There is also research and data showing that 50-60% of homicides in the US are perpetrated by by black individuals despite only representing 13% of the US population, but you would be incredibly racist and wrong to believe those statistics alone mean black people are inherently more violent. 

you really brought race and racism into dog talk:deadbanana4:

 

this is literal mental ilness

6 minutes ago, TheCal said:

you really brought race and racism into dog talk:deadbanana4:

 

this is literal mental ilness

You missing the point completely?  Wow the idiocy of some people is wild. 

3 hours ago, Daddy said:

Love it on a leash with its mouth shut and far away from innocent people.

**** innocent ppl ??‍♂️

6 minutes ago, TheShowoff said:

**** innocent ppl ??‍♂️

Interesting. Case closed. :coffee2:

4 minutes ago, byzantium said:

You missing the point completely?  Wow the idiocy of some people is wild. 

Your point doesn't make sense because you are comparing two incomparable statistics. If you don't see the problem, maybe you should ask yourself again who is the idiot.

21 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Your point doesn't make sense because you are comparing two incomparable statistics. If you don't see the problem, maybe you should ask yourself again who is the idiot.

Wow. Clearly your brain is a little too smooth to figure this one out on your own.  My point is that the use of population frequency statistics without proper analysis can lead to absurd results. No one was in fact comparing the two statistics other than identifying that they were both population frequency statistics.  

1 hour ago, TheShowoff said:

**** innocent ppl ??‍♂️

you can go first then  ??‍♂️ 

15 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Wow. Clearly your brain is a little too smooth to figure this one out on your own.  My point is that the use of population frequency statistics without proper analysis can lead to absurd results. No one was in fact comparing the two statistics other than identifying that they were both population frequency statistics.  

Ok, I can't do this anymore.:bibliahh:If you still don't see all the problems in your points in this thread (dog breeds, their behavior x ethnicities, cultures, human behavior, how statistics on humans difference to animal stats etc.), I don't think it's wise to continue this discussion with you or I'm afraid I will actually lose some brain cells. You are so intelligent with your comments that people are taking piss out of you. But that's because everyone is so much more stupid than you, right?:deadbanana2:Sorry, I should have generalized more my message, I worded it weirdly. My reaction wasn't just for that one specific comment you made, but for the other you said as well. 

 

This should answer everything btw. <= ;) 

 

byzantium

48 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

you can go first then  ??‍♂️ 

I’m not innocent pooh and I’m not afraid of a damn dog 

40 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Ok, I can't do this anymore.:bibliahh:If you still don't see all the problems in your points in this thread (dog breeds, their behavior x ethnicities, cultures, human behavior, how statistics on humans difference to animal stats etc.), I don't think it's wise to continue this discussion with you or I'm afraid I will actually lose some brain cells. You are so intelligent with your comments that people are taking piss out of you. But that's because everyone is so much more stupid than you, right?:deadbanana2:Sorry, I should have generalized more my message, I worded it weirdly. My reaction wasn't just for that one specific comment you made, but for the other you said as well. 

 

This should answer everything btw. <= ;) 

 

byzantium

The mental illness continues.  I hope you get help.  Please stop responding to me.  I don't really care for trolls on the internet who intentionally would like to misconstrue what people say to pick meaningless arguments.

Edited by byzantium

3 minutes ago, byzantium said:

The mental illness continues.  I hope you get help.  

please-:deadbanana4:

Just now, TheCal said:

please-:deadbanana4:

Ill repeat myself for you: 

 

10 minutes ago, byzantium said:

The mental illness continues.  I hope you get help.  Please stop responding to me.  I don't really care for trolls on the internet who intentionally would like to misconstrue what people say to pick meaningless arguments.

 

7 hours ago, byzantium said:

Now... I used to be on the train of "it's not the ethnicity, it’s the culture they are raised in" since my cousin dated the sweetest Russian guy, but one day OUT OF NOWHERE he ran towards my friend and punched him. Luckily he held himself back and only left a bruise, and he was able to be detained... but I can't imagine what could've happened.

 

Lol…you logic. :deadbanana2:

:ahh::ahh: what do Russians/culture have to do with pitbulls

26 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Ill repeat myself for you: 

 

 

Sadly you edited it too late, as I have already answered you. You could have ignored me multiple times already, but here you are trying to get the last word and call me idiot, stupid and now trying to turn this against me that I am a troll because I don't agree with what you said? So I'm trying for meaningless arguments, but here you are calling others logic stupid... So who is really the ill one here that needs to get help? (It is a rhetorical question, you are not supposed to answer it.)

 

Have a nice day tho and stream Hold My Hand by Lady Gaga

thought this was gonna be a troll thread about Megan and Pitbull

8 minutes ago, Rainbow said:

:ahh::ahh: what do Russians/culture have to do with pitbulls

Nothing.  What is your point? 

12 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Sadly you edited it too late, as I have already answered you. You could have ignored me multiple times already, but here you are trying to get the last word and call me idiot, stupid and now trying to turn this against me that I am a troll because I don't agree with what you said? So I'm trying for meaningless arguments, but here you are calling others logic stupid... So who is really the ill one here that needs to get help? (It is a rhetorical question, you are not supposed to answer it.)

 

Have a nice day tho and stream Hold My Hand by Lady Gaga

I’m not reading that. I’m sorry you feel that way, but I would really like you to please stop harassing me.  Go troll someone else.  

I think some of y'all are stupid enough to not understand that unlike humans, dogs are specifically forcibly bred to encompass certain traits. Pitbulls were purposely bred this way. End of story. That's not to say all of them are violent monsters but many are, and it is human fault for breeding them in this way.

Edited by brooklyndaddy
typo

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.