Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lizzo - "About Damn Time"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 985
  • Views 77.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a good song but I'm not sure this will be a hit or not. I get that the chorus is supposed to go like this but it has no punch whatsoever

I just really can’t believe they wrote such a bland chorus with no hook and said “yeah, this is the single”. 

I’m almost shocked this isn’t a Max Martin track because it’s giving major Cant Stop The Feeling vibes :giraffe:

  • Author
1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

This getting skulldragged on TikTok :dies:

what???? why?

16 minutes ago, mlaredoperez said:

what???? why?

The majority is saying that it isn’t a good song.

This is… not a good song. She just keeps disappointing

It's a nice track, it definitely lacks something that has more oomph but it's very pleasant to listen to.

I really enjoyed it after first listen! I hope I'm wrong but people won't be supporting this :weeps:

This is fun, I wish the hook was punchier but I feel like it could grow on me. 

After a few listens....it's so blah

 

Not a bad track though, but not something that Lizzo should be releasing as a lead to her sophomore 

 

This will bomb on streaming

 

The way all the females been flopping left & right lately :skull:

5 hours ago, pieceofgök said:

This is… not a good song. She just keeps disappointing

 

Y'all are doing the absolute most with this song. This is a breeze little bop :heart:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.