Coachella 2022 | Until Next Year!

Mellark

No lie, I thought the voicemail was Bella but it’s from the Chromatics remix of Blinding Lights :rip: he still kinda petty for that :rip:

Great set as usual, mike dean did his thing :clap3:sucks he didn’t perform TMB

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katamari

• Opulence

• Mellark

• dirrtydiana

9 minutes ago, EyesOnMe said:

No lie, I thought the voicemail was Bella but it’s from the Chromatics remix of Blinding Lights :rip: he still kinda petty for that :rip:

Great set as usual, mike dean did his thing :clap3:sucks he didn’t perform TMB

THIS!!!! I can't believe he skip this song :cries:

Karol G was great! Plus her homage to the all the latin hits throughout the decades was awesome! Como La Flor :chick3:, Hip’s Don’t Lie, Gasoline,…. The audience going crazy for the worldwide classic TUSA!! MPG confirmed! :-* #BICHOTELLA

Edited by usersanchez

9 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

They cut short Kim Petras' concert, minutes before she was about to premiere new music :biblio:

**** them

What the hell!!! They better have filmed the rest of it and plan to upload it ASAP! I'm livid I've been waiting weeks for this!

Doja's perf is definitely up there with the likes of Beychella. Should've been the headliner instead of Abel\SHM tbh

Edited by Billionaire

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

Doja's perf is definitely up there with the likes of Beychella. Should've been the headliner instead of Abel\SHM tbh

lol I agree that she should've been a headliner but definitely not instead of Abel when the other two are there...

7 hours ago, JustHoran said:

Says you. Most people actually thought it was great. I'm not even a Harry stan, but he knows how to put on a show and he did just that. It was great imo.

Yes, says me. That’s the whole point of the post. I found it awful. He sounds bad. 

Saw a clip on James Charles' IG story of Kim Petras performing... lookin stiff AF dancing to the studio track. It was giving Britney in Vegas.

15 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Harry’s set was awful and I saw tik tok comments comparing his stage presence to Freddie Mercury…like girlies, no…

11 hours ago, JustHoran said:

Says you. Most people actually thought it was great. I'm not even a Harry stan, but he knows how to put on a show and he did just that. It was great imo.

To each their own. Some people genuinely enjoy monotone voices and a some silly dude  skipping on a stage instead of effort. Personally my favorite parts of his set were when legend Shania came out on stage. And I guess when he played an instrument 

OT: DOJA ******* SLAYED 

hands down thee best this year

she didn’t miss a beat. Her set felt so short even though I didn’t know a lot of the songs because it was just so entertaining! 

ughhhh her stage presence and how she doesn’t miss a damn beat

im quivering 

:jonny5:

10 hours ago, JBJT2786 said:

ATRL taking the L again for saying this would be boring :bibliahh:

Is weekend 2 getting streamed too :thing: I forgot they don’t do vods so sundays show was the only one I missed :thing:

I thought the Coachella crowd was dead but judging for The Weeknd's crowd yesterday, yes, Billie and Harry only have twitter hype. 

Katamari

i missed Joji for Doja, how did he do?

dropping by to say that Doja DEVOURED

ok so it seems my Joji wasn't feeling well and left but then was forced by Coachella to finish his set and then they didn't record it

omg my poor Joji doesn't deserve this crap

They cut the stream short so I wasn’t able to see Doja or the weekend? Are their sets posted anywhere else?

Doja should headline next year.

yes, we knew that Doja was THAT performing girl; but it's good to see that more locals know that now

18 hours ago, Gabe² said:

How long did Karol G set last!

7:05-7:55 so 50 minutes. 

Doja's performance was so good that it makes me sad she feels so burned out and that there isn't gonna be a Planet Her Tour. I would shell out $$$ for pit, there's honestly no one else I would do that for.

1 hour ago, That Bad Eartha said:

7:05-7:55 so 50 minutes. 

I’m trying to figure out if sang the whole song for each cover or not

Will they let Weeknd 2 be streamable :thing: 

cause I know in 2018 it wasn’t :thing: 

6 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

I’m trying to figure out if sang the whole song for each cover or not

She didn't I caught some of the livestream probably like a minute of each at most

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.