Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Gabe²

ATRL+ Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gabe²

  1. How many weeks in the UK top 10 and global top 10 in 2014 and how many weeks after it went viral???? Can the 2026 run outlast the 2024 run???
  2. 68 75 Marshmello ft Kelsea Ballerini - Another Drink [-7] 60 08 I had no idea Queen Kelsea has been charting for 8 weeks
  3. Without the festival last weekend Today's update would have been worse
  4. Third #1
  5. Is lush life #1 yet?
  6. It's a a tour in just 10 days I think a west coast leg might be announced later Plus I think it could be because of her schedule she could be busy with other projects hence only touring for 10 days/7 dates
  7. We're ready
  8. Wow I thought the song peaked on streaming back in May with the release of girls trip This is impressive
  9. Summer is finally over? lush life top 20
  10. Gabe² replied to Daytona's topic in Music
    I'm ready
  11. My prayers were heard
  12. Won't help * Drag me
  13. We love you Halsey but switching labels wont help if you keep flopping
  14. I'll be seeing her at the Hayley Williams show
  15. We broke up last decade, please stop stalking me
  16. The only song I know from pageant material is biscuits and that song is bad does not excite me to listen to the whole album, I'll one day though Deeper well is boring has maybe 3 good songs max Hence no songs from the album on tour
  17. Pageant material is the only Kacey album I haven't listened to and Deeper Well is the only boring album of the ones I did listen to Queen has taste
  18. Giving the gays what they want as always
  19. Is the Kelsea/Little Big Town song impacting radio?
  20. We love you queen ❤️❤️❤️

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.