• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katamari

• Opulence

• Mellark

• dirrtydiana

Hands down Doja Cat gave one of the best Coachella perfomances ever :WAP:

that was 10/10 AMAZING she is one of the most complete artist if not the most right now

3 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Harry’s set was awful and I saw tik tok comments comparing his stage presence to Freddie Mercury…like girlies, no…

Says you. Most people actually thought it was great. I'm not even a Harry stan, but he knows how to put on a show and he did just that. It was great imo.

Doja was great but act 2 (Up N Down until Shine) was a snoozefest and could've been kept 

Doja slayed!! 

It never fails that people gotta wait 30-40 mins for the last performer to come on. This happened with Ari 3 years ago and Beyonce in 2018. I don't get why Coachella never learns for this :rip:

Just now, JBJT2786 said:

It never fails that people gotta wait 30-40 mins for the last performer to come on. This happened with Ari 3 years ago and Beyonce in 2018. I don't get why Coachella never learns for this :rip:

At least Beyonce was worth it and the end result = the wait for it. Sadly none of the performers this year could match that, not matter what anyone says. I hope Abel proves me wrong but :coffee2: we'll see

It was smart to put SHM first 

13 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

doesn't that have to do with setting up the stage? i agree though

Just now, Kiss It Better said:

doesn't that have to do with setting up the stage? i agree though

Yeah they put the acts people want to see on the main stage and obviously they have more elaborate stages that need more time to set up. It's common sense it will take time between the acts, they're all basically openers for the headliner. It's just like a regular concert. 

Yeah, the weeknd should've done this alone, he is massive, his catalog is large and he's an amazing performer, SHM should've played after him on another stage or something, their set was cute for the first 15 mitunes but it got boring already.

This is kinda impressive how they set this up with the limited time they had.

ATRL taking the L again for saying this would be boring :bibliahh:

The weeknd sounds amazing :clap3: 

you need only two things to make your festival set great : hits and showmanship

Out of time - I feel it coming - Save your tears

so good :jonny5:

abel slayed 

that was nice but i was expecting more Dawn FM and After Hours songs instead of this 

ABEL!!!!!!!!!! :clap3:King

The Weeknd did amazing!!! The way I almost faint when Sacrifice start :jonny5:

Also SHW did really good! 

Of course I wish Abel setlist was longer but I get IT

I NEED THE WEEKND MEXICO CITY TOUR DATES NOW!!!!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.