Jump to content

#BlackDontCrack


Devin
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

 

Happy Holidays to my ATRL fam stay safe. :hug:

 

 

happy thanksgiving pooh 

 

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Wicked

    23

  • Armani👑

    70

  • Thinking Of You

    81

  • Devin

    125

22 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Stop being lazy :gaynetcat1:

You can get away with no intense exercise on this diet

 

& this was my cholesterol levels last time I checked in 2 years ago

 

Total Cholesterol - 92

LDL Cholesterol - 36

 

Truly who's doing it like me:rofl:

 

Most ppl can't even get their Total Cholesterol under 150:rip:

 

***

 

Blood Pressure 1 Week Ago - 114/72

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Armani👑 said:

You can get away with no intense exercise on this diet

 

- -

 

 

Who cares if your cholesterol is good 

when you can’t even run up the stairs without breathing hard? Or even worse, your immobile when you get older because were never physically active :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Who cooked? 

Friends. The Turkey tasted like dry bread :rip:. This why I avoid friendsgivings on Thanksgivings day 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Friends. The Turkey tasted like dry bread :rip:. This why I avoid friendsgivings on Thanksgivings day 

Chile. You knew better :skull:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Chile. You knew better :skull:

:redface: I thought it would be good and seasoned the way it looked but apparently not .

-

OT I hope everyone is having a good meal and some kiis and cackles with the ones they care about 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Friends. The Turkey tasted like dry bread :rip:. This why I avoid friendsgivings on Thanksgivings day 

This why you always eat before you go anywhere. :lmao:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

 

Happy Holidays to my ATRL fam stay safe. :hug:

 

 

 

This is kinda fake of me since I don't celebrate but same to you and yours! Hope you have a blessed one! :heart2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

 

This is kinda fake of me since I don't celebrate but same to you and yours! Hope you have a blessed one! :heart2:

Its cool not everyone celebrates. :lmao:
 

Usually around this time of year I try to tag everyone to check in + this season some ppl feel down/lonely. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

 

- -

 

 

Who cares if your cholesterol is good 

when you can’t even run up the stairs without breathing hard? Or even worse, your immobile when you get older because were never physically active :rip:

That's so dramatic :dies:

 

I still run up the stairs lol. I probably get enough exercise at work, sometimes I get ppl that are heavy in wheelchairs I have to push

 

I can still sprint decently fast on a track sports level, I probably just cant do long distance anymore since I dont regularly do cardio

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

That's so dramatic :dies:

 

I still run up the stairs lol. I probably get enough exercise at work, sometimes I get ppl that are heavy in wheelchairs I have to push

 

I can still sprint decently fast on a track sports level, I probably just cant do long distance anymore since I dont regularly do cardio

I’m not talking about you specifically, I’m just saying in general :dies:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

I’m not talking about you specifically, I’m just saying in general :dies:

Who wants a piece?:gaynetcat3:

Screenshot-20221125-022933-Gallery.jpg

 

 

7 hours ago, Devin said:

I just never felt full … it was irritating. :skull: 

So you didnt know what to eat basically. :ahh: I lost 10 pounds when I 1st went vegan in the first month around July 2018, but I gained it back since I didnt need to lose that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

 

Happy Holidays to my ATRL fam stay safe. :hug:

 

 

Awwww happy holidays to you and everyone else too :heart:

Hope you're all surrounded by love and safe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Armani👑 said:

So you didnt know what to eat basically. :ahh: I lost 10 pounds when I 1st went vegan in the first month around July 2018, but I gained it back since I didnt need to lose that.

Idk how to describe it :skull: 

 

Like I bought vegan foods but ig my body was annoyed by the lack of meat and dairy products. Best thing I enjoyed was making a vegan pizza, smoothies, and obvs fruits/vegetables. But if you know some vegan meals thats good substitutes I’ll challenge myself again. :lmao:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2022 at 5:01 PM, Devin said:

spacer.png

 

Happy Holidays to my ATRL fam stay safe. :hug:

 

 

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here, but happy Thanksgiving holidays to you guys! :flame:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2022 at 12:01 PM, Devin said:

spacer.png

 

Happy Holidays to my ATRL fam stay safe. :hug:

 

 

Happy holidays y'all 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I fell being Vegan would never be in my cards because I like dairy too much. I could stop eating meat but not dairy. I need cheese.

 

And you def should be getting 30 min of some physical activity a day, even a 30 min walk. Stretches too (specifically hip stretches)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...