#BlackDontCrack

Devin

12 hours ago, St. Francis said:

In regards to that pdf above, people do say that some Black men who only desire to date/marry out, especially to white women or c**n do so because they want what the white man has. They obviously can't turn white so they see having access to their women or sucking up to them as victory and that seems to be the case with Kanye.

This is the same Kanye who did this below and it happened before the slavery comment too 1797-4988573dededa8bdd79eac173e67fb66.jp

It's a great read if you have the time, Fanon was a great mind. That excerpt is from an entire chapter about kewning :bibliahh:He also has a chapter before that on how Black women do the same, in a different way. It is about global protection & affirms their womanhood by having a white guy. (which has now manifested in the divestor movement, that echo the same statements in modern language). I don't mean to have highlights in the screenshots but this is my personal PDF and I annotate a lot.

spacer.png

That slavery quote always gets me, even the "full quote" some stans say isn't bad; it is bad. I don't think we mobilize correctly (although I might be wrong about mobilization efforts in Africa, the Caribbean & the UK), which does have somewhat of an impact on how acts of anti-blackness are viewed by outsiders however, that has nothing to do with the oppression we've had to deal with in this country (or other countries in the Americas with an Enslaved population). Pointing the finger at other Black people rather than the powers that be for consistently stifling efforts we've made to uplift ourselves just another way for him to attempt to ascend to whiteness. Unfortunately for Ye that's not how it works, and he'll never get to that point.

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• Thinking Of You

• Armani?

• Wicked

VERY INTERESTING … how businesses jumping out they contracts, partnerships, and brand deals with Kanye from this spiral. 

BUT Kanye been openly anti-black (since like 2016) saying slavery was a choice, teaming up with Trump, making confederate flag clothing, WLM, etc. the same companies continued to do business with him; without considering dropping him cause its not what they represent nor support? 

cannot make this sh- up :lmao:

18 hours ago, Devin said:

VERY INTERESTING … how businesses jumping out they contracts, partnerships, and brand deals with Kanye from this spiral. 

BUT Kanye been openly anti-black (since like 2016) saying slavery was a choice, teaming up with Trump, making confederate flag clothing, WLM, etc. the same companies continued to do business with him; without considering dropping him cause its not what they represent nor support? 

Half of the Black community & celebrities kept trying to defend him and make it seem like it was a deeper nuance to his slavery statement that would make it okay to say

So those businesses werent going to do anything with no consistent pressure 

The WLM shirt should have been the final straw though 

Let's be honest, if companies took the initiative to drop Kanye because of his anti-Blackness, they would have faced backlash for that too :rip:. It would've been seen as non-Black people trying to dictate and police a Black man's words or actions in regards to his own community.

If Kanye was a Black woman, everyone would have dropped him way before the anti-Semitic stuff. It sucks for Chrisette too because she faced so much scrutiny over performing for Trump (even though she probs did it for the money) while Kanye has openly endorsed that man, gone onto be way more kuneish and came out unscathed until recently.

Not a fan of their music but this is beyond horrible and tragic, damn. TMZ also showing the pictures of his dead body, they never change I swear. And let's not talk about the whites with their fake concern and their racist remarks. That guy posting a gif of Nene saying "the ghetto", they don't even hide it anymore, I guess. :bam:

Really funny watching people who were on the fence about whether black people can be bigots or not getting a reality check via kanye f'ing west of all people. Truly, a doomed planet.

Thinking Of You
On 10/28/2022 at 4:40 PM, Devin said:

And that is our fault. We should’ve held him accountable and went to Adidas, Vogue, and any other affiliated company, and said “Hey. We do not condone Kanye’s behavior or comments. If you care about your Black consumer base, you will cut your ties with Kanye”. 

You know what we did instead? Bought his slides. Do you know how many times I’ve seen them slides on our feet? :rip:

On 10/29/2022 at 11:13 AM, Armani? said:

Half of the Black community & celebrities kept trying to defend him and make it seem like it was a deeper nuance to his slavery statement that would make it okay to say

So those businesses werent going to do anything with no consistent pressure 

The WLM shirt should have been the final straw though 

This! 

12 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

This! 

I thought you were permabanned tbh:rip:

You get banned so often

Thinking Of You
18 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I thought you were permabanned tbh:rip:

You get banned so often

:rip:

You know my persona on this site is half serious - half troll :oh:

I’m done with the trolling though. Being away from this forum for so long and then coming back, you read these threads and are just like “They can’t be serious…”

19 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

:rip:

You know my persona on this site is half serious - half troll :oh:

They finally let you out. :jonny5:

Thinking Of You
1 hour ago, Devin said:

They finally let you out. :jonny5:

The mods were clearly sick of me. They had me locked up for 4 months :deadbanana2:

On 11/3/2022 at 10:11 PM, Thinking Of You said:

The mods were clearly sick of me. They had me locked up for 4 months :deadbanana2:

:ahh:

47 minutes ago, Devin said:

Anthony Hamilton or Musiq Soulchild? @Armani? :mandown:

Musiq Soulchild 

On 10/22/2022 at 6:40 PM, St. Francis said:

In regards to that pdf above, people do say that some Black men who only desire to date/marry out, especially to white women or c**n do so because they want what the white man has. They obviously can't turn white so they see having access to their women or sucking up to them as victory and that seems to be the case with Kanye.

This is the same Kanye who did this below and it happened before the slavery comment too 1797-4988573dededa8bdd79eac173e67fb66.jp

Why americans write "White" with a lowercase and "Black" with a uppercase ? :rip: Wokism is really terrifying (and so 2019). HELP. :rip:

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

On 11/6/2022 at 3:15 AM, MoonGoodandHappy said:

Why americans write "White" with a lowercase and "Black" with a uppercase ? :rip: Wokism is really terrifying (and so 2019). HELP. :rip:

You clearly not Black if you had to ask. :rip:

1. Its called wokeism
2. Black is the identity; whereas whites refer to themselves as Caucasian, Irish, Italian, etc. Imagine someone lowercasing that or asian, european, etc.

Internet Hebrew Israelites are nazis, your basketball playing favs and musicians included. Hope that helps. :heart2:

Reminder DJ Khaled and Jack Harlow got nominated for best rap album of the year over all of these artists:

JID
Nas
Saba
Smino
Lupe Fiasco
Denzel Curry
Joey Bada$$
Vince Staples
Freddie Gibbs
Black Thought
Westside Gunn
Westside Boogie

Grammys continue to be a mf joke. :lmao:

Black people do this same song and dance everytime, I thought we put them to bed as far back as how beyonce was done, hell even Kendrick forever ago. That institution has ZERO credibility. Politics over art is Grammy manifesto. There ought to be no prestige in them for anyone who actually shapes culture.

I'm still dumbfounded that 2pac had no grammies. Out of touch for decades and the century is new.

13 hours ago, Devin said:

Reminder DJ Khaled and Jack Harlow got nominated for best rap album of the year over all of these artists:

JID
Nas
Saba
Smino
Lupe Fiasco
Denzel Curry
Joey Bada$$
Vince Staples
Freddie Gibbs
Black Thought
Westside Gunn
Westside Boogie

Grammys continue to be a mf joke. :lmao:

I'm really upset about JID, he's been having such a nice uprise and yet nothing. Also frustrated how Summer and Ari both continue to get shut out when they both released critically acclaimed albums. :rip:

40 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

I'm really upset about JID, he's been having such a nice uprise and yet nothing. Also frustrated how Summer and Ari both continue to get shut out when they both released critically acclaimed albums. :rip:

!!!

Both Ari and Summer delivered strong R&B projects. But Grammys been a popularity contest and for music that’s most appealing to the YTs/mainstream.

Which is why I stopped watching years ago. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.