#BlackDontCrack

Devin

Thinking Of You

Hey Tom,

How does it feel knowing that you did all that tap dancing and the white gays still not going to mess with you? 

@Bussea 

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• Thinking Of You

• Armani?

• Wicked

now why am I in it

On 12/26/2022 at 10:15 PM, Thinking Of You said:

Hey Tom,

How does it feel knowing that you did all that tap dancing and the white gays still not going to mess with you? 

@Bussea 

oh that user is black? I would have never thought with the camila stanning :rip: YIKES! 

Thinking Of You
13 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

oh that user is black? I would have never thought with the camila stanning :rip: YIKES! 

You would’ve thought after they posted their selfie in the Post Your Self thread and the yt gays ignored them and continued to compliment each other, they would’ve stopped looking for validation from them

And then they gonna report me for my post in this thread, meanwhile they were calling me a nasty ***** up and down another thread. 

Since you want to call on the mods to save you, let’s see if they can get you a banner to get you some more tap shoes for the new year. Since I’m sure the ones you wore all 2022 are all tapped out. @Bussea

It’s been three days, ma. We need to move on. I didn’t know you were alive to be shitting on a single soul’s toilet until that thread, and I left you where I found you, so you running in here to have a final thought HOURS after I stopped responding to you is v weird. 

You tried to say that Sam Smith wearing a bikini was comparable to Kanye West supporting Hitler and I, as well as multiple other users called you out for your stupid take. I guess you thought because you were getting dragged there, you thought that you were gonna make up some **** about coonery to run in here and try and turn the tables and get me dragged here? Body shaming and misgendering Sam IS nasty. Comparing them to Kanye IS nasty, So I was right to call you, and the other people in that thread nasty. If you don’t want to be called out for saying stupid ****, then don’t say stupid ****. I don’t know what to tell you, love :heart2: You just seem to have a personal problem with me and at the end of that that’s YOUR problem and not mine. I don’t seek any validation or approval from any of these white twinks on this forum, especially when i’m constantly dragging them :rip: be ******* serious :dies:  

And the fact that two users with Katy Perry user names (and one that brought up Kanye West who actually is trying to gain the white approval) is in here trying to check me for white approval is the biggest kii on the top of this cake. That **** cray. Not to mention i’ve barely spoken about Camila in months and she’s hardly a fave, so please find a new drag. Y’all be safe, blessings and prosper in the new year. Ball hard :heart2:

Thinking Of You
22 minutes ago, Bussea said:

Body shaming and misgendering Sam IS nasty.

And who did that? It surely wasn’t me. You did all that and still wasn’t competent enough to realize I never peeped a word about that or Hitler. Running behind them will make you look just as stupid :rip:

23 minutes ago, Bussea said:

And the fact that two users with Katy Perry user names

All this talking and still no Black musical knowledge. 

29 minutes ago, Bussea said:

I don’t seek any validation or approval from any of these white twinks on this forum

Oh please. We saw you in that thread and they paid your ass dust :bibliahh: :bibliahh::bibliahh:

Over there looking stuck. Now it’s “I don’t seek any validation”. Accept the egg on your face and be gone, Tom. 

imma be real i ain’t reading none of that, boo. since i care so much about white approval ion care about black opposition.

hopefully you can stop projecting and the people in here can hype up whatever you just said. whatever that means

I didn't about know TBY being messy in the Sam thread, you're on your own with that one! that's disgusting! 

and Bussea me having 1 white fav out of my hundred black favs dont mean ****, try harder! look at my sig! 

Happy New Years :heart2:

Hello all, and :rip: at y’all fighting I hear; reminds me of the old days :skull:, but@Devin, are you doing the SZA survivor?

Edited by Hooligan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.