#BlackDontCrack

Devin

10 hours ago, Hooligan said:

Hello all, and :rip: at y’all fighting I hear; reminds me of the old days :skull:, but@Devin, are you doing the SZA survivor?

Good question. I wanted to do it but I think someone said in SOS thread they wanted to so I never went forward. :noparty:

If there’s still silence I’ll prob do it on the first month anniversary. 

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• Thinking Of You

• Armani?

• Wicked

13 hours ago, Hooligan said:

Hello all, and :rip: at y’all fighting I hear; reminds me of the old days :skull:, but@Devin, are you doing the SZA survivor?

MY NGGA!!!!

also DEATH @ the random mess on the last page :jonny5: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 11:45 AM, Keith said:

One word: LAZY 

My mom's diet is atrocious 

She eats bacon or sausage every day for breakfast usually with cheese eggs:skull:

Then she thinks she's doing something with brown eggs as if the overall breakfast is made healthy :bibliahh:

One day of this past week she ate 3 grams of fiber for the entire day, mainly cuz she didnt make a sandwich with the large Whole Wheat bread we buy. 

She's also a cigarette smoker.:rip:

Her granny lived to her mid 90s, she probably could as well if she didnt follow such a horrible lifestyle. She's prediabetic and struggles with high blood pressure at times

• 2 weeks later...

Black history month after Tyre. I want this month to be full of police firings.

On 2/1/2023 at 7:21 PM, Devin said:

Happy Black History Month! 

spacer.png

On 2/3/2023 at 9:28 PM, RunUpDoneUp said:

Black history month after Tyre. I want this month to be full of police firings.

The footage made me sick. The audacity of them laughing and doing all that extra sh- 

That was personal imo. What got me was when he was on the ground screaming for his mama. :frown:

RWG Tyre Nichols :heart:

4 hours ago, Devin said:

I wonder how her lil ugly ass is doing. :lmao:

booking her skin teeth whitening appointment as we speak :heart:

I need some black-owned hair products for my hair, can yall drop some recs x

• 4 weeks later...

Folks, I need some help to understand something, 'cause I'm not sure if it's because I'm not American or someone's being an absolute mess with me:

Talking to this artist (we've been connected for almost 10 years) and we had a really shitty fight. Anyway, she brings up that she feels what I did is as horrible as using the n word. (She's referring to me accusing her of being homophobic. So calling her homophobic is as bad as the n word, is what she's saying). So I'm replying: "You have used the n word? And I'm not here cancelling you?" And then she goes on being suuuper pissed saying: "The n word (being spelled with an -a at the end is not the same as with an -er at the end). And I'm like... wtf? And how do you SPELL A ******* WORD WHEN SINGING??

Is this true??? :toofunny2: Am I being mental here??

On 3/6/2023 at 7:26 AM, Living Legend said:

Folks, I need some help to understand something, 'cause I'm not sure if it's because I'm not American or someone's being an absolute mess with me:

Talking to this artist (we've been connected for almost 10 years) and we had a really shitty fight. Anyway, she brings up that she feels what I did is as horrible as using the n word. (She's referring to me accusing her of being homophobic. So calling her homophobic is as bad as the n word, is what she's saying). So I'm replying: "You have used the n word? And I'm not here cancelling you?" And then she goes on being suuuper pissed saying: "The n word (being spelled with an -a at the end is not the same as with an -er at the end). And I'm like... wtf? And how do you SPELL A ******* WORD WHEN SINGING??

Comparing things to the N-word is a fail in itself, also nobody who isn't Black should be saying the N-word (-a and -er are the same thing, the -a variation is because of dialect differences; that is the history of it :skull: ) She sounds weird.

This whole thread being dead during Black History Month:skull:

BHM 2023 was :deadbanana2: especially on twitter omg 

On 3/6/2023 at 7:26 AM, Living Legend said:

-a = commonly used by Black folks as AAVE

-er = commonly used by non-Blacks as an ethnic slur

That’s the only difference I can see her referring to and even then both contain the same meaning. :rip:

My job is mad disrespectful with this mandatory OT and meetings. I did a few interviews earlier this week, I hope someones interested.

:jonny5:

On 3/9/2023 at 6:50 PM, Wicked said:

Comparing things to the N-word is a fail in itself, also nobody who isn't Black should be saying the N-word (-a and -er are the same thing, the -a variation is because of dialect differences; that is the history of it :skull: ) She sounds weird.

On 3/10/2023 at 5:03 AM, Devin said:

-a = commonly used by Black folks as AAVE

-er = commonly used by non-Blacks as an ethnic slur

That’s the only difference I can see her referring to and even then both contain the same meaning. :rip:

Thanks guys. Makes total sense.

She blocked me by now. One day she's gonna be called out for her **** anyway. 

• 2 weeks later...

It’s just going to be the old heads such as Denzel, Samuel, Morris, and nem in Hollywood at this point because these young actors just can’t get it right. None of them.

Denzel and Harry need to hold an emergency meeting because these brothas not doing enough and on top of that, they acting up. 

@Armani?

4 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

It’s just going to be the old heads such as Denzel, Samuel, Morris, and nem in Hollywood at this point because these young actors just can’t get it right. None of them.

Denzel and Harry need to hold an emergency meeting because these brothas not doing enough and on top of that, they acting up. 

@Armani?

If it's what I think you're talking about, isn't it not confirmed yet, he's just accused of it?

Just now, Armani? said:

If it's what I think you're talking about, isn't it not confirmed yet, he's just accused of it?

There’s absolutely no way she would lie about this when the taxi driver was in the same car as them. 

Honestly, the surprising and random cancellation of Lovecraft Country is starting to make sense…

He was set to buy NBC according to some uncles who duck child support payments for their 5 kids.

There's always one black male actor in a domestic violence event, ain't nothing new. This probably the first one for my generation though, let the useless race politics begin.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.