• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• Thinking Of You

• Armani?

• Wicked

3 minutes ago, Armani? said:

@Devin  Are you streaming Jacquees's new cut?:celestial5:

I did and its better than King of R&B imo.

I mainly been bumping to Xmas music tho.

I did that A.I trend and they gave me a different hairstyle/color scheme that I actually have in one portait

I **** with it, might get it tbh:giraffe:

Spoiler

IMG-20221211-081456464-processed.jpg

9 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I did that A.I trend and they gave me a different hairstyle/color scheme that I actually have in one portait

I **** with it, might get it tbh:giraffe:

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-20221211-081456464-processed.jpg

With more length and a different brown it could work.

@Armani? Do you know if Bryson Tiller's Trapsoul is close to 4x platinum, or Don't 10x plat? :coffee2:

I can't find my own threads to bump the R&B thread. Jacquees album is good.

19 minutes ago, Wicked said:

@Armani? Do you know if Bryson Tiller's Trapsoul is close to 4x platinum, or Don't 10x plat? :coffee2:

I can't find my own threads to bump the R&B thread. Jacquees album is good.

I would guess Don't could be around 8.5 Million units depending on how late they updated the last 7X Platinum certification. If they did update it late, it could be closer to 9 Million ish

Trapsoul is definitely close to 4X Platinum. It was updated 3X Platinum in May 2020. It's moved at least 750k units since then. 

13 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I would guess Don't could be around 8.5 Million units depending on how late they updated the last 7X Platinum certification. If they did update it late, it could be closer to 9 Million

Trapsoul is definitely close to 4X Platinum. It was updated 3X Platinum in May 2020. It's moved at least 750k units since then. 

:rip: Has to be the biggest R&B era of the 10s... behind CTRL?

47 minutes ago, Wicked said:

:rip: Has to be the biggest R&B era of the 10s... behind CTRL?

Well I don't know the exact figure when it was certified 3X, could have been at 3.3 million for example, which would put it past 4 million now. But I think it was relatively close to 3 million when it was updated. 3.3 million would be on higher end

They likely have very similar #s. SZA has been moving more units the past few years, but Bryson kept relatively close since his album came out over a year earlier @Wicked

Apparently CTRL is at 3.8 million

Thinking Of You
22 hours ago, Devin said:

I did and its better than King of R&B imo.

I mainly been bumping to Xmas music tho.

Alexander O’Neal’s Christmas album is gorgeous. A quiet storm, Christmas album produced by Jam and Lewis.

There’s some corny tracks on the album, but there’s some gems on there.

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Thinking Of You said:

Alexander O’Neal’s Christmas album is gorgeous. A quiet storm, Christmas album produced by Jam and Lewis.

Reveal hidden contents

Never listened to the entire album but the title track is in my playlist

12 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Reveal hidden contents

LOVE Alexander O’Neal. It was one of my dad’s favorite artists growing up. 

Thinking Of You
5 minutes ago, Devin said:

“It” :deadbanana2:

Thinking Of You
5 minutes ago, Devin said:

“It” :deadbanana2:

Thinking Of You

It baffles me how no one has sampled “Sister” from The Color Purple. I think Quincy has a lock on it 

1 hour ago, Devin said:

Speaking of which, I see the original "Criticize" is back up on Spotify and not the rerecorded version serving drunk uncle at the cookout vocals :giraffe:

25 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Speaking of which, I see the original "Criticize" is back up on Spotify and not the rerecorded version serving drunk uncle at the cookout vocals :giraffe:

n e wayz 

I’m really enjoying this new Jacquees album, I was not expecting to like it so much. :clap3:

Highlights for me are “Tell Me When It’s Over”, “Ya Body”, “Sex, Hennessy & R&B / Talking About You” and “One More Time”

Thinking Of You
On 12/12/2022 at 11:31 PM, Devin said:

As I Am was one of the good ones when I had curly hair. Then again it depends on hair textures.

spacer.png

On 12/13/2022 at 12:11 AM, Wicked said:

I'll cosign As I Am

Which one of y’all gonna CashApp me for this? This mess is leaving white flakes and residue in my hair :chick3:

Spoiler

I do use Ecogel Argan oil in my hair too, to activate my curls but still :chick3:

Edited by Thinking Of You

This is really urgent I need one of you Who never played  In The games section . And who is active to be a partner for about idk some time :lakitu:

On 12/20/2022 at 7:21 PM, OnlyRealMusic. said:

I’m really enjoying this new Jacquees album, I was not expecting to like it so much. :clap3:

Highlights for me are “Tell Me When It’s Over”, “Ya Body”, “Sex, Hennessy & R&B / Talking About You” and “One More Time”

I wish he'd get off Cash Money and worked with better producers. 

5 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:
Spoiler

I do use Ecogel Argan oil in my hair too, to activate my curls but still :chick3:

Well, that's the problem :skull: also as a tip for the future, if you're gonna mix a leave in or cream with a gel, take a bit of each and rub it in your hand. If it clumps up they're not compatible. Eco is trash regardless though.

Thinking Of You
25 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Well, that's the problem :skull: also as a tip for the future, if you're gonna mix a leave in or cream with a gel, take a bit of each and rub it in your hand. If it clumps up they're not compatible. Eco is trash regardless though.

spacer.png

On 12/12/2022 at 2:48 PM, Armani? said:

I follow politics on Youtube but I havent been exposed to Destiny much, mostly by association or in a debate

Why is Destiny fueding with them?

Destiny basically decided that he was gonna try to get attention from their fans(like he usually does, drama farms attention) by saying that they're loud and he doesn't know them etc and that led to people calling him racist and him acting like, "who, me?!" and then talking to other black streamers about it and acting like he wasn't out for attention in the first place.

It wasn't worth ths attention people gave it but i will admit, watching two groups of idiots mald was hilarious.

Ah, haply holidays to anyone who celebrates.

Edited by RunUpDoneUp
Holiday Wishes

Thinking Of You

Tory’s father is hilarious. Shouting a lot of words but not one coherent thought or sentence. Emotions and dramatics.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.