Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

aespa coming to put the final nail in itzy’s coffin :jonny5: and doing it with quality 

 

10 hours ago, Billionaire said:

Not this thread getting it's 2nd biggest day due to the aespa sales announcement, right behind Aespachella:ahh:

 

The last KPOP act I remember making everyone MOVE like this is BP in their prime. They really are the moment. :chick2:

pretty sure the two biggest days before that were Next Level and Savage release :rip:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

 

They literally didn't even need new material, fans will eat up anything :rip:

 

6 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

atleast the girls are living their best lives I guess :clap3: :smitten: 

 

 

ugh not the idf soldier :deadbanana4:

The new BTS sing is boring and the MV has zero replay value

 

ENHYPEN comeback WHEN?

 

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

 

Any Oneus girls in here? Randomly stumbled across this, and I have to say this is the most fem concept I've seen a boygroup do

The song is so good too I live

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

 

Loona, Kep1 and Naynay in one week. I mean there has to be at least one or two bops within these :hippo:

 

Purple Kiss, Weeekly and a bunch of new BGs on here too, giving nugu road to Queendom/Kingdom me thinks :matty:

 

btw Pixy comeback on June 15th, please anticipate even without their main vocalist :emofish:
 

and I forgot about Girls’ World and Lapillus debuting on the 20th too, sadly they got stiff competition that day as it is

 

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

1 hour ago, harrythevifan said:

uIxvd0s.png

mYbeyRx.gif

 

:cm:

yessss

need them to have a breakout smash

I feel like a big reason why there's no hype around BTS' comeback this is because BP is gone. Like you cant deny many of the achievements they're achieved is partly because ARMYs wanted to beat BP (24 hr views record for example). Now there's no one around to compete with since they are in the dungeon :celestial5:

1 hour ago, smates said:

 

They literally didn't even need new material, fans will eat up anything :rip:

 

And the album is like $30-40 :skull: So they make ±50 million USD in one day nnnnnnnnn

4 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

I feel like a big reason why there's no hype around BTS' comeback this is because BP is gone. Like you cant deny many of the achievements they're achieved is partly because ARMYs wanted to beat BP (24 hr views record for example). Now there's no one around to compete with since they are in the dungeon :celestial5:

BP definitely helps but Butter broke all Dynamite records and BP was already on hiatus. PTsD killed their hype i fear!

kinda hoping this BTS comeback to flop because the album is basically a scam.

2 years of waiting and they release compilation album (of 35songs) with just 3 new ones...

 

the song is decent but the mv is so cringe. :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

kinda hoping this BTS comeback to flop because the album is basically a scam.

2 years of waiting and they release compilation album (of 35songs) with just 3 new ones...

 

the song is decent but the mv is so cringe. :gaycat6:

The way as fans we want them to flop :rip: it's not happening tho

 

 

13 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

I feel like a big reason why there's no hype around BTS' comeback this is because BP is gone. Like you cant deny many of the achievements they're achieved is partly because ARMYs wanted to beat BP (24 hr views record for example). Now there's no one around to compete with since they are in the dungeon :celestial5:

Yea BP helps in terms of YT views but both Dynamite and Butter had over 100M views in 24h without BP around. (BP need to come back and break Butter's record tho that would be fun, there's literally no one to compete :rip:)

50 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

btw Pixy comeback on June 15th, please anticipate even without their main vocalist 

What happened to ha??

1 hour ago, Harrier said:

 

Any Oneus girls in here? Randomly stumbled across this, and I have to say this is the most fem concept I've seen a boygroup do

The song is so good too I live

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

 

I loved oneus on debut:katie2:

 

1 hour ago, paddii_ said:

Loona, Kep1 and Naynay in one week. I mean there has to be at least one or two bops within these :hippo:

I predict that Kepler will surprise everybody and release the best mini out of the bunch :hippo:

 

it’s gonna be K>N>L 

23 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

What happened to ha??

Probably the usual idol health issues.  Generally I cringe at people worrying about idols working too hard, but that could be the case here.  Transforming her body, pushing the limits of the choreo, singing most of the songs plus the power vocal theatrics all while on her revenge tour after being fired by FNC could've finally caught up to her.

 

:cm:

The growling chorus is kinda making me feral :katie2:It’s experimental and fresh. :clap3:

 

 Cute. But title track worthy? It’s definitely an ear-worm at least. 

The rapline stole the show here.

(Finally! Sick of them being paid dust in their English tracks!) Rap was always one of BTS’ biggest strengths. :clap3:

 

 

 

Its okay. It’s definitely a song to sing with a crowd. But they have 10 ballads better than this. 

 

Overall glad I didn’t  spent money on this album. The visuals are cheap and the music is grand but there isn’t enough of it.  They only truly experimented with Run BTS.  
 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.