Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

These last 10 pages in this thread.... Everyone involved with KTRL is going straight to hell

 

5 hours ago, Cheers said:


#1TZY did what had to be done. They really elevated the kwangya concept. I know SM is mad.

 

 

The only reason why I'm fine with this existing is because it gave us this gif

j7pBS6A.gif 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Literally one of the best bg debut songs ever :jonny:

 

 

Like they’ve been serving quality since the beginning your honor

nayeon1.thumb.gif.a5950316ec7353617aed1b

I just want to personally thank you for posting this because I may have to stan Enhyphen from this debut alone. :celestial2:

 

oh my 

 

1 minute ago, Gypsy Guy said:

I just want to personally thank you for posting this because I may have to stan Enhyphen from this debut alone. :celestial2:

They don't really miss with their music tbh. 

 

another quality track. 

 

 

4 minutes ago, saucy said:

 

oh my 

 

They don't really miss with their music tbh. 

 

another quality track. 

 

 

You’re right I guess they don’t. Looks like I am going to have to stan. :cm:

Edited by Gypsy Guy

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

did the covers exceed anyone’s expectations? I have pretty low standards when it comes to JYPe styling and I think they all came out nicely and not cheap looking lol. They honesty would all make cute coffee table books.

 

 

Oh I need those :jonny: I love k-pop albums that look like magazines

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

atleast the girls are living their best lives I guess :clap3: :smitten: 

 

 

Not Rosè took a picture with Gal Gadot though :deadbanana4:

 

Lisa taking this W this time

 

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

The lineup for June-July is ******* crazy man

 

bugAboo - June 13th

LOONA - June 20th

Kep1er - June 20th

NAYEON - June 24th

fromis_9 - June 27th

WJSN - July 5th

aespa - July 8th

ITZY - July 15th

CHUNG HA - sometime in July (TBA)

 

Anyone I'm forgetting? :deadbanana4:

Edited by Supervillain

1 hour ago, Gypsy Guy said:

I just want to personally thank you for posting this because I may have to stan Enhyphen from this debut alone. :celestial2:

You’re welcome. Their music and concepts are flawless, but for some reason they are kinda underrated in this thread and idk why lol

36 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

The lineup for June-July is ******* crazy man

 

bugAboo - June 13th

LOONA - June 20th

Kep1er - June 20th

NAYEON - June 24th

fromis_9 - June 27th

WJSN - July 5th

aespa - July 8th

ITZY - July 15th

CHUNG HA - sometime in July (TBA)

 

Anyone I'm forgetting? :deadbanana4:

Sunmi June 

 

drag-queen-allegedly.gif

  • U-MIN, CLASS:y, LIGHTSUM, SECRET NUMBER, woo!ah!, BVNDIT, JO YURI, BLANK2Y, SEMA, TNX, TRENDZ, YOUNITE, VICTON, Forestella, DINDIN, ONEUS

And for the rest of the week...

  • MuCore.EP768: CLASS:y, ICHILLIN', HWA YEON, SECRET NUMBER, LIGHTSUM (with HUTA), woo!ah!, BVNDIT, JO YURI, FORESTELLA, TRENDZ, YOUNITE, TNX, VICTON, ONEUS, KIM JAEHWAN
  • inkigayo.e1141: Lightsum, Bvndit, Seol Hayoon, Secret Number, Adora, woo!ah!, Jo Yuri, Class:y, Hwa Yeon, Sagong_ee_ho, Blank2y, Victon, Sema, Oneus, Younite, Trendz, TNX

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

 

I love TWICE, but what exactly is legendary about this? :skull:  I feel like she’s just cosplaying Jennie :deadbanana4:

Why is literally half the kpop industry sponsored by Prada :rip: they probably aren't paying too much for the sponsored posts if they can afford this many

 

Usually the brand work with 1/2 max idols and build a long term relationship...guess they just want hype in the moment and recruit a lot in a short time

20 minutes ago, Somi said:

 

I love TWICE, but what exactly is legendary about this? :skull:  I feel like she’s just cosplaying Jennie :deadbanana4:

Cosplaying Jennie when this concept has been done multiply times :isudumblmao: 


 

9 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Why is literally half the kpop industry sponsored by Prada :rip: they probably aren't paying too much for the sponsored posts if they can afford this many

 

Usually the brand work with 1/2 max idols and build a long term relationship...guess they just want hype in the moment and recruit a lot in a short time

Funny because I saw a video and the girl said luxury brands aren’t aiming for the middle class that’s why Chanel increase its price by 2,000$ every 6 months. And we have Prada sending bags to nugu idols. :deadbanana4:

 

 

With all of the new releases, I thought for sure it will fall off top 20. :clap3:

16 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Why is literally half the kpop industry sponsored by Prada :rip: they probably aren't paying too much for the sponsored posts if they can afford this many

 

Usually the brand work with 1/2 max idols and build a long term relationship...guess they just want hype in the moment and recruit a lot in a short time

yeah the prada endorsement isnt a brag for an idol anymore since almost everyone is an ambassador for that brand :ahh:

3 hours ago, Supervillain said:

The lineup for June-July is ******* crazy man

 

bugAboo - June 13th

LOONA - June 20th

Kep1er - June 20th

NAYEON - June 24th

fromis_9 - June 27th

WJSN - July 5th

aespa - July 8th

ITZY - July 15th

CHUNG HA - sometime in July (TBA)

 

Anyone I'm forgetting? :deadbanana4:

Kepler and Loona on the same day? We'll see who benefited better from Queendom. 

Jennie is really hot tho

like she knows what's working for her looks

 

PRg0hGbl8Y4htqk9TafqmocIufiz7imVDkAwL8tu

 

 

 

 

3 hours ago, LiamVillain said:

 

1:18 "he seems to be singing in Spanish"

i even asked my ex-friend who was a warfreak army, even she agreed that she thought they were singing in spanish during the first few verse

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.