Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

Fighting on who’s the biggest criminal it’s getting worse each day and it’s not even Aespa’s comeback day yet. 
 

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Wow is it criminal championship again?

 

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

 

Rooting for BIGBANG to get the #1

 

xiaoting the it girl of the group :clap3:

 

but seriously why GG are smashing in china lately even Itzy fanbase bought 80k albums when they don’t do well here

14 minutes ago, rzal said:

 

How many idols did SM blacklist? 

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

Did he suddenly get ugly? Why wouldn't we? 

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

Yes once a man is found out to be a abuser and a harm to women they lose ALL attractiveness. It's disgusting behavior 

3 minutes ago, Weeaboo said:

Yes once a man is found out to be a abuser and a harm to women they lose ALL attractiveness. It's disgusting behavior 

He didn’t abuse anyone :biblio: 

7 minutes ago, Weeaboo said:

Yes once a man is found out to be a abuser and a harm to women they lose ALL attractiveness. It's disgusting behavior 

who did he abuse? :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, Cheers said:

He didn’t abuse anyone :biblio: 

Manipulation and gaslighting is a form of abuse :michael: 

 

I think you both think that abuse is physical but yes mental abuse is still abuse 

Edited by Weeaboo

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

The exaggeration...

that filter was very popular at the time, so Taeyang used it

could I see how it could be perceived as racist, sure 

do I actually think he was being racist, I don't 

May I ask, where is the line between “perceived as racism” and actual “racism”.

How is saying “happy monkey new year” while using a black person’s filter… not racist?  
 

 Taeyang’s first thoughts on New Year’s Day 2016, the year of the monkey, was to celebrate the year of the monkey by using a Kanye filter. A black man. Why was that? Surely he was not insinuating that Kanye or Black people are monkeys? Surely not.
 

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c
 

 

2 minutes ago, Weeaboo said:

Manipulation and gaslighting is a form of abuse :michael: 

 

I think you both think that abuse is physical but yes mental abuse is still abuse 

 

50 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

qnI9wa7.png

Winter face and main character of aespa confirmed!

Aside from their incredible commercial success, Aespa also won two korean grammys in their first year including Song of the Year. Joining a long list of respected and acclaimed korean artists.

 

I fail to see why in 2022 we keep comparing them to lesser, panned groups who couldn't even win a single award as prestigious as the korean music awards in their entire career.

 

:flower3:

3 minutes ago, Weeaboo said:

Manipulation and gaslighting is a form of abuse :michael: 

 

I think you both think that abuse is physical but yes mental abuse is still abuse 

Lucas was allegedly 19-20 getting with much older and richer women and suddenly he's the one with power in the relationship to gaslight and abuse mhm sure. The abuse in question being him asking for cigarettes. 

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

aespa becoming one million sellers and the BLONKS start losing their minds. I mean, I guess I’d be upset as well if my faves became fashion show attendees instead of music artists 

 

cat-gif-atrl-distressed.gif

 

 

Edited by CannibalMonster

Using logic to argue with company’s stan is like going down the rabbit hole. 
 

based on their logic 


Sure, he intentionally killed and harmed someone but I don’t think he’s a bad person 

 

 

the N word is said LOUD n CLEAR on national TV. 
 

Imagine all the racist jokes these Big Bang members make BTS. Sure what they did might be racist but they’re not racist :rip::psyduck:
 

 

cat-gif-atrl-distressed.gif

Edited by Kh-Loud

20 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

Aside from their incredible commercial success, Aespa also won two korean grammys in their first year including Song of the Year. Joining a long list of respected and acclaimed korean artists.

 

I fail to see why in 2022 we keep comparing them to lesser, panned groups who couldn't even win a single award as prestigious as the korean music awards in their entire career.

 

:flower3:

Agreed

 

I guess that makes BTS the best kpop artist of all time

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

 

This thread is such a kii. Virtue signaling which company is more racist when one is currently on trial with an idol receiving JAIL time and the CEO being ousted and on trial for hiring an escort that he then turned into a trainee. Public perception is literally in the toilet and all y'all have to cling onto is the hope that Blackpink have a comeback after they've been teasing you for a year with it. Literally like mice with cheese at this point I can't :ahh:

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

7 hours ago, Harrier said:

Yeah not to switch sides like an *** but idk how anyone remembers what anyone says in here, let alone months ago :skull: 

I feel like all I remember is that Zack is a Jessica akgae, Mel is a YG stan, who some of the SM sheep are etc.

 

7 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

I don’t care for the drama going on in here but this statement is so true :rip:

very concerning behavior 

nayeon1.thumb.gif.a5950316ec7353617aed1b

 

 

8 hours ago, PowerGarlic said:

It’s the way that my obsession with their favs is less than their obsession with me :deadvision: Garam finally has some competition :deadvision:

 


 

 

5 hours ago, Dialamba said:


 

zack and his little cult :deadbanana4:

 

5 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Huh? Trying to put words in my mouth now. Continue with y’all’s meltdowns with your little cult in here lol. idc

nayeon1.thumb.gif.a5950316ec7353617aed1b

 

 

 

 

2 hours ago, Meteora said:

why is this thread getting infested with trolls to the point where it's not even fun to browse anymore :rip:

 

2 hours ago, Butters said:

Anyone that publicly doubts aespa's 1 million selling power is getting their posts placed into Zack's vault. I'd be careful.

 

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

 

 

I think the issue here is quite clear :cm:

Sad how my babies NCT Dream can't even celebrate their number one album and single because more than half the group is sick ? it's a tragedy.

 

What's also a tragedy is that y'all couldn't see that picture of Taeyeon's old face and recognize that it was her :rip: She's had her new face for so long that people don't recognize what she used to look like anymore.

 

35 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

IT'S NOT LUCAS' FAULT THAT HE WASN'T CHEAP. THE GIRLS SHOULD'VE PAYED HIM UP OR ELSE HE WOULD HOP ON TO THE NEXT!!!!

 

e115bf76350a9aeddb9cd326a0280f2a.gif

But he was cheap. 

He was doing it for ******* cigarettes. :ahh:

2 hours ago, oceans said:

Aespa's NingNing Goes Viral Amongst Locals After The Group's Appearance At  Coachella 2022 » GossipChimp | Trending K-Drama, TV, Gaming News

we must kill this love!

Aww that's a cute outfit :clap3:

 

 

alternative hip hop...

18 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

Agreed

 

I guess that makes BTS the best kpop artist of all time

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

 

Let's not act like they're not acclaimed, now. Or at least, were.

 

And they didn't win for their recent garbage.

 

:flower3:

I know it’s their “signature sound” or whatever but…

 

im going to be v disappointed if BP comes back with anything remotely similar to D3, KTL, HYLT (or Secret Number Doomchita) 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.