Normani

URBAN

Dodging Ariana, just to potentially run into Bey starting her promo run doesn't make any sense.

The coach won't be clear any time soon. What are they waiting for.

All we got so far was an album title & cover, which, if you really look at it, boils down to her announcing and announcement coming... eventually.

I was hoping her new team had their sh** together, but they're still making head-scratching moves.

• Like 2

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• orange22

26 minutes ago, 40_L3VE said:

Dodging Ariana, just to potentially run into Bey starting her promo run doesn't make any sense.

The coach won't be clear any time soon. What are they waiting for.

All we got so far was an album title & cover, which, if you really look at it, boils down to her announcing and announcement coming... eventually.

I was hoping her new team had their sh** together, but they're still making head-scratching moves.

My thoughts exactly. What I’m thinking is that they’re aiming for a higher peak for its debut week on Billboard Hot 100. However, they should think more about longevity, because that is the better plan for the album and to grow her fanbase imo. 

• Like 3

Nene Leaks GIF - Nene Leaks Leakes GIFs

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Nene Leaks GIF - Nene Leaks Leakes GIFs

All of this for an album that may not be released until 2027? 😅

Maybe because I'm more of a casual, fly-by fan, but I find the suggestion that she's "avoiding" some of these established acts mentioned rather hilarious. I don't buy it.

IMO, Normani is starting from relative scratch and doesn't have a sizeable base / nor mainstream presence big enough to warrant avoiding anyone. She could have a totally unobstructed week and still have an uphill battle to climb.

So, she or we positioning her in the context of the Ari's, Bey's etc is misaligned IMO. (Though, given her target demo, I do get avoiding Bey's album week specifically).

If anything, she ought to either avoid Camila (to sidestep any late 5H solo war narrative) OR release at the same/similar time for reinforced support from her 5H base who don't use Camila.  

Outside of that, I say release the single anytime from now and deliver a well-oiled campaign from then on out. 

• Like 2

She was also sitting right next to Zendaya at the event so hopefully they took a picture together

cardi releasing is gonna make her team act cowardly and push it back once again I cant married to medicine sip GIF by Bravo TV

Zayn and Cardi next week and then Camila is releasing on the 22nd. Surely there’s no way Normani is going up against her (purely to avoid drama between their stans UNLESS they both come up with a plan similar to Miley/Selena)… but what we definitely know is that she wouldn’t want to compete with Bey on the 29th.

I swear... :dies:

Edited by Crank_It_Up

I think it’s either next Friday or the 22nd . I actually think she should go up the same week as Camila I think they’d both benefit

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, orange22 said:

Is she dropping a new song 

I don't understand your sarcasm.  Is Ariana releasing not relevant to Normani?

Edit: Oh, never mind, now I understand what you meant.  I shouldn't generalize.

Edited by HenryHope

It feels like someone is sabotaging her by giving bad advice and strategy. Why would they announce the album with cover and title (and a stunning cover it is) but have zero music or even a date of the first single or the album or anything.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, Crank_It_Up said:

Zayn and Cardi next week and then Camila is releasing on the 22nd. Surely there’s no way Normani is going up against her (purely to avoid drama between their stans UNLESS they both come up with a plan similar to Miley/Selena)… but what we definitely know is that she wouldn’t want to compete with Bey on the 29th.

I swear... :dies:

zayn isn’t a threat , i swear her team would be [REDACTED} if they don’t release on the 15

• Like 1

Has a video even been shot yet? I doubt she's dropping a song without a video

15 hours ago, Headlivmani said:

cardi releasing is gonna make her team act cowardly and push it back once again I cant married to medicine sip GIF by Bravo TV

Which honestly makes no sense considering Cardi’s last couple of buzz tracks haven’t made that much buzz. She should honestly still release. 

I don't agree with everyone saying she wont release on certain dates due to "competition". Normani isn't going to be fighting for #1 debut on the hot 100... we know this, she and her team know this. It's 100% about the rollout they have planned. And unless lydia has some grand scheme planned for rollout, I don't see why a single and release date haven't been revealed...

• Like 1

same old. lol 

Her Thread is closed. It´s over ...again ... :ryan3:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wildsidenormani said:

same old. lol 

oh it’s really that bad? Again delays I suppose?

4 minutes ago, Can said:

oh it’s really that bad? Again delays I suppose?

apprehensive to say anything bc she changes her mind a lot 

at least she's out of the house :sistrens:

23 hours ago, Motivation93 said:

I think it’s either next Friday or the 22nd . I actually think she should go up the same week as Camila I think they’d both benefit

I actually agree even tho I don't won't that racist benefitting from anything. But if we go by that 50 cent vs Kanye album promo tactic, yes both could and would benefit.

21 hours ago, MatiRod said:

It feels like someone is sabotaging her by giving bad advice and strategy. Why would they announce the album with cover and title (and a stunning cover it is) but have zero music or even a date of the first single or the album or anything.

They have the date. We the fans just don't. So I think everyone needs to calm down.

Yes we've been waiting over half a decade for this but we need to recognize that we're ignorant to the bts stuff.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.