Normani

URBAN

39 minutes ago, Flare said:

This is the direction I wanted her to be visually and performance wise for the first era. Just simple, fresh, sexy, heels, bringing back male/female collabs & chemistry, and good bops.

Seems like she and Sean Bankhead want to go more Aaliyah 2.0 which is fine but done to death.

I wouldn’t consider you an insider. You’re more of a random person who just gets tea randomly and shares it with us. 

edit: By that logic I don’t consider wheresjay an insider either. I think Mr. S is good example of an insider. He was leaking entire release dates and music video themes weeks ahead of time :deadbanana4:

Oh remember Mr. S spilled so much during the wild side era 

• Like 1

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• orange22

What I don’t understand is why can’t this ***** tease music? Use your platform girl, get your name out there. That’s why the joke tweets are starting to go viral again :deadbanana:

Does Mr. S still give info regarding Normani?

3 hours ago, Flare said:

This is the direction I wanted her to be visually and performance wise for the first era. Just simple, fresh, sexy, heels, bringing back male/female collabs & chemistry, and good bops.

Seems like she and Sean Bankhead want to go more Aaliyah 2.0 which is fine but done to death.

I wouldn’t consider you an insider. You’re more of a random person who just gets tea randomly and shares it with us. 

edit: By that logic I don’t consider wheresjay an insider either. I think Mr. S is good example of an insider. He was leaking entire release dates and music video themes weeks ahead of time :deadbanana4:

The Beyoncé comparisons would’ve been too much if she continued with that 2018 performance style lol. I think that really seemed to bug her in 2018/2019.

19 minutes ago, Scorpioojay said:

Does Mr. S still give info regarding Normani?

No users on here pissed him off.

3 hours ago, noemani said:

Oh remember Mr. S spilled so much during the wild side era 

Mr. S was telling it ALL. Also, he spilled Motivation era stuff like how Ariana had a hand in it. The “Check on It” knockoff allegations.  :deadbanana4:

Edited by Flare
  • Like 3

The most ridiculous album rollout of all time. It's approaching a month since the announcement and cover reveal with absolutely no further information given. Aggravating your audience is not the serve she thinks it is. Stupid fan that I am, I guess I'll just keep on waiting... #wheresthedamnalbum

Confused Over It GIF tiffany pollard vh1 GIF by RealityTVGIFs Angry New York GIF

Edited by eXaggeration
  • Like 1

She wants the Beyoncé mystique without Beyoncé status :rip:

8 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

She wants the Beyoncé mystique without Beyoncé status :rip:

Y’all are weird

Edited by Scorpioojay
  • Like 6

Does anyone know the different roles of her two new managers (Brandon Creed and Lydia Asrat)?

Streets are saying she's in a song with Doja Cat for her upcoming Deluxe version of Scarlet and it's allegedly coming soon. I'd take that

• Like 2

@NormaniQueen not sure of their direct roles but you can tell she has the right team this time. Lydia seems amazing tbh. 

8 hours ago, noemani said:

Streets are saying she's in a song with Doja Cat for her upcoming Deluxe version of Scarlet and it's allegedly coming soon. I'd take that

Do you know if someone reliable said it? I have only seen it on twitter and I have not seen anything on there from insiders that wasn't mentioned or hinted at on another site first or just completely made up :laugh:

I hope Normani or her team mention something about the album this week :deadbanana:

I think she has changed directions completely. its sink or swim tbh. hate that this is like her 3rd "comeback single" we just want the album.

24 minutes ago, Garbaj said:

I think she has changed directions completely. its sink or swim tbh. hate that this is like her 3rd "comeback single" we just want the album.

I sometimes have to hold myself back from typing, but this time, I can’t help it if you’re pretending to have some “tea”, just please stop.

1 minute ago, Scorpioojay said:

I sometimes have to hold myself back from typing, but this time, I can’t help it if you’re pretending to have some “tea”, just please stop.

what? honey are you okay? what did i say?

Just now, Garbaj said:

what? honey are you okay? what did i say?

This isn’t in reference for just today but all the other times you decided to share “info” on Normani. Some of the things you say seem so made up and it’s kinda annoying to mislead fans with things you curated in your brain lol. If I’m wrong, I apologize, but my gut tells me otherwise.

1 minute ago, Scorpioojay said:

This isn’t in reference for just today but all the other times you decided to share “info” on Normani. Some of the things you say seem so made up and it’s kinda annoying to mislead fans with things you curated in your brain lol. If I’m wrong, I apologize, but my gut tells me otherwise.

i accept your apology. :heart:

18 minutes ago, Scorpioojay said:

did she change "candy paint“ to be her lead?

Why are they saying April 5th on twitter?

@Garbaj changed directions as in album scrapped or lead changed ? Because chile -

3 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

@Garbaj changed directions as in album scrapped or lead changed ? Because chile -

That person is not an insider and someone literally made an account on here to try and tell us how many times they changed their story :laugh:

16 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

Why are they saying April 5th on twitter?

I'm curious too. I do think April was always the month they intended to release a song. I think someone said so when she posted the album artwork.

6 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

Wildsidenormani said 2 days ago that they've been going back and forth with what song they'll start the era with. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.