Miley Cyrus

onna

11 minutes ago, Sam96 said:

y’all idk if me and my ugly/fat homegirl are trippin but y’all remember the guy with a  beard that dressed like Santa for Miley’s jingle bell 2013? Mildred would refer to him as “bew bew “

What happens to him. ??

i think he was on her management team 

Cheyne? Lol i dont think theyre friends anymore. Pretty sure they dated at some point so thats probably why :cm:

• Thanks 1

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scars

• HeavyMetalAura

• Pink Whitney

• SlayMeQueen

Quality won! :clap3:

Doctor came and went, but her older classics are getting the love they deserve. Wrecking Ball pulling +700k daily streams and We Can't Stop doing +600k :jonny:

• Thanks 1

Miley verses on Feelin' Myself are lowkey going viral-ish on UK Tiktok btw, several videos with over +100K likes using it's sound this week. :toofunny3:

Edited by Scars
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Scars said:

Miley verses on Feelin' Myself are lowkey going viral-ish on UK Tiktok btw, several videos with over +100K likes using it's sound this week. :toofunny3:

Her power !!

3 hours ago, Scars said:

always thought this was an underrated banger :clap: 

NBLAH, Wrecking Ball, and WCS are coming for 1B this year :clap3:

37 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

NBLAH, Wrecking Ball, and WCS are coming for 1B this year :clap3:

And angels like yiew 

Not bad for the flowers singer :clap3: 

• Like 1

The way this fanbase completely abandoned Doctor after like 2 days :deadbanana4: we said we are NOT claiming that flop

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Scars said:

The GP is definitely stanning Bangerz Miley rn  :soda:

Miley Cyrus the legend that you are 

cry-wendy-williams.gif

3 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

Miley Cyrus the legend that you are 

cry-wendy-williams.gif

Beyoncé approving her status as a legend

cry-wendy-williams.gif

I genuinely feel the Super Bowl halftime show is hers next year. It's just feels right in the zeitgeist. Continue being the legend you are Miles! Effortless queen :heart2:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/29/2024 at 2:46 AM, kendoll2001 said:

I genuinely feel the Super Bowl halftime show is hers next year. It's just feels right in the zeitgeist. Continue being the legend you are Miles! Effortless queen :heart2:

I really hope she does the Super Bowl next year!! She just has to 🥹💕

Her SB set can include so many hits 😭 

A new song, 7 Things, Can't Be Tamed, Mother's Daughter, Wrecking Ball, We Can't Stop, Flowers, The Climb, Midnight Sky, Malibu, Party In The USA, See You Again, a Dooo It! Interlude :eli: !!!!!

On 3/29/2024 at 12:46 PM, kendoll2001 said:

she would be brilliant. 

Dying to hear Miley's II MOST WANTED vocals alone. Her voice sounds so gorgeous on the song

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@wish make a Miley's beauty goes viral thread omg. She looks stunning! 1mil views.  The buccal fat truthers are in shambles!

• 2 weeks later...

We Can't Stop and Wrecking Ball stood the test of time as not just some viral hits of Miley's controversy reign in 2013, as now both songs are approaching 1B streams.

I just wish she had not put the "it's our party"  weird sound in the beginning. Anyway, I have been streaming this nostalgic bop. Those were simpler times back then. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.