Miley Cyrus

onna

Her social media team is really the worst for spamming all of her performances from the NYE show on her IG feed. Youtube is there for a reason, there's really no reason to kill her engagement rate so close to release date. :toofunny2:

On 12/31/2022 at 10:08 PM, Cottonmouth said:

Been listening to Bangerz a lot lately, and I still think it's unforgivable Bangerz got only a two single run. Adore You doesn't count imo. :noparty:

FU

#GETITRIGHT

4x4

Love Money Party

Do My Thang

Love Money Party

On My Own

... were all there waiting to be released. 

In the perfect world...

Single #3 should have been 'FU',  

Single #4 should have been '4x4'

Single #5 should have been a '#GETITRIGHT' remix with Pharrell

For the Final Single she should have closed the era with 'Rooting For My Baby'.

FU was a smash waiting to happen :weeps:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scars

• HeavyMetalAura

• Pink Whitney

• SlayMeQueen

I just watched her NYE show and it's crazy how talented she is. I usually dislike covers but she kills it all the time. She's so unique in her generation! 

Can't wait for FLOWERS!

3 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

anyone that can confirm the SHE IS MILEY CYRUS tracklist for me? i read that its this

1. Mother's Daughter
2. Unholy
3. D.R.E.A.M.
4. Cattitude (feat. RuPaul)
5. Party Up the Street (feat. Mike WiLL Made It) - with Swae Lee
6. The Most
7. Sagittarius
8. Bad Karma
9. Naked
10. Never Be Me
11. Something To Live For
12. Golden G String
13. Mary Jane
14. Slide Away

1. “Sagittarius”

2. “Mother’s Daughter”

3. “Slide Away”

4. “Party Up The Street”

5. “American Dream”

6. “Naked” ft. Cardi B

7. “Golden G String”

8. “Mary Jane”

9. “Victoria”

10. “Cattitude”

11. “Bad Karma”

12. “Play With Fire” ft. Shawn Mendes

13. “Coldblooded”

https://www.j-14.com/posts/she-is-miley-cyrus-new-album-tracklist-shawn-mendes-collab/

Perched for a US tour announcement from her :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

It's so interesting how when Miley has zero gimmicks, collabs, or other tactics, and just relies on organic starpower and song quality to smash, it's suddenly "shady and suspicious. needs to be investigated immediately." 

These users just underestimated Miley (who will always be famous and relevant because she's ingrained in Gen Z's brains) and failed to have a grasp on the pulse of pop culture, and are trying to hide it behind some convoluted "swift clock!" 

Ufff ive always been a big Fan of her lead singles, but my god did she snap on Flowers :jonny6: coming for Levitatings wig as female year end #1 :jonny5:

My ToP 5 Miley Songs:

1. Midnight God

2. Bouquet

3. Nothing breaks like my hole

4. Prisoner feat Duallah

5. Adore Jesus

This queen :gaycat4:

The Driveway still kinda her best song 

They should've had Miley at MTV's Teen Mom because she was MOTHERING at age of 17. :jonny:

On 1/17/2023 at 8:42 AM, Aaron said:

It's so interesting how when Miley has zero gimmicks, collabs, or other tactics, and just relies on organic starpower and song quality to smash, it's suddenly "shady and suspicious. needs to be investigated immediately." 

These users just underestimated Miley (who will always be famous and relevant because she's ingrained in Gen Z's brains) and failed to have a grasp on the pulse of pop culture, and are trying to hide it behind some convoluted "swift clock!" 

This is exactly what it is. People counted Miley out, thinking for sure she would never get another hit. They think past success (or lack thereof) is indicative of future success.

Miley simply proved them wrong and now they’re upset and want to hide behind “payola”. Sad

Im listening to her back catalogue on shuffle and FU is playing right now and this was such a missed opportunity 

It is melodically VERY strong but the nasty cheap sounding EDMish production is so jarring. 

42 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Im listening to her back catalogue on shuffle and FU is playing right now and this was such a missed opportunity 

It is melodically VERY strong but the nasty cheap sounding EDMish production is so jarring. 

i disagree. i love the song as it sits :crown:

1 minute ago, Vixen Eyes said:

i disagree. i love the song as it sits :crown:

I see the vision and think it’s a very strong song, melodically, but for me it just clashes too much with the production. I feel like it should sound a little more like the SAYGRACE - You Don’t Own Me type of sound to fit the melody better 

2 minutes ago, onna said:

Make a thread under the charts section please :gaycat5:

Edited by SlayMeQueen

• 2 weeks later...

Why is this base still so dead?

oKdveWw.gif

14 hours ago, SlayMeQueen said:

Why is this base still so dead?

oKdveWw.gif

:eli: 

How have I never heard her Heart of Glass cover until now? Issa bop

• 2 weeks later...

3 more weeks until the album & we still don’t have anything other than Flowers & a couple promo pictures :skull: 

3 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

3 more weeks until the album & we still don’t have anything other than Flowers & a couple promo pictures :skull: 

Flowers has such big traction in streaming, she doesnt really need another single with the album so close. if the album was another two months away, i'd agree that we need another single

5 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Flowers has such big traction in streaming, she doesnt really need another single with the album so close. if the album was another two months away, i'd agree that we need another single

She could at least give us that track list.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.