Top Posters In This Topic

• Scars

• HeavyMetalAura

• Pink Whitney

• SlayMeQueen

6 hours ago, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

Week Without You is my fav

I used to HATE Inspired but now I love it

I like Week Without You too. Especially the live version at the 2017 iHeart Radio Festival.

Inspired is a cute track but  doesn't go anywhere as a song imo. It's lowkey bland. I used to have it in my library but I got rid it.

On 10/5/2022 at 2:50 AM, wish said:

Really thought we were gonna get an album this year 

I'm guessing it's not coming anytime soon. :toofunny2:

i really wish Down 4 It was released on Bangerz :coffee2:

Edited by Vixen Eyes

• 2 weeks later...

Did she ever talk about Night Crawling's meaning / the inspiration behind the song? I have been listening to it a lot lately and thinking about the lyrics but it seems to be random sayings strung together, I can't decipher a real meaning besides setting an upbeat chaotic atmosphere.

v2eVt9C.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Tabloids were speculating Miley was away from the public eye because of family issues, but it seems maybe there's a bit more going on there. Hope she feels better soon. :weeps::heart2:

1 hour ago, Scars said:

Tabloids were speculating Miley was away from the public eye because of family issues, but it seems maybe there's a bit more going on there. Hope she feels better soon. :weeps::heart2:

This breaks my heart, she's been getting these anxiety attacks on stage since the LatAm tour. I hope she feels better soon.

4 hours ago, mathekr said:

This breaks my heart, she's been getting these anxiety attacks on stage since the LatAm tour. I hope she feels better soon.

She mentioned feeling anxious for being on stage and feeling a bit lost in what she currently wants as an artist last night too, so I guess that also explains why she's taking so long to start a new era. :weeps:

Edited by Scars

• 2 weeks later...

I watched her set at the festival in Mexico City and damn what a talent this girl has. I never really watched Hannah Montana so I never really had interest in her until Bangerz, and I wrote off her early music as childish stuff I disowned it just like Miley herself.

Seeing her adding songs from the very beginning of her career made want to discover her early albums. Of course I can't relate to much of it since I am way older now than a teenage girl but was still surprised:

Meet Miley Cyrus - This one I didn't like much, but expected, it is a little girl's album. See You Again is a BOP though.

Breakout - I am surprised about this one. I love Fly On the Wall (again, BOP). I also like 7 Things and I really enjoyed These Four Walls, Simple Song and Goodbye. I think if I would've listened to this album when it was release I would've loved it.

The Time of Our Lives - I only liked Kicking and Screaming (pop rock perfection). The other songs are very underwhelming, I have always disliked PITUSA. The Climb is suddenly clicking though.

Can't Be Tamed - Oh this is bad BAD. Her worst album. It is so overproduced you can barely listen to her voice in songs like Permanent December and Robot. Again, maybe myself form 12 years ago would've loved it (God knows I loved me some synth pop) but nowadays I can't get into it. Even the lead is weak, can't hold a candle to See You Again or 7 Things.

So I am thinking, my ranking is:

Plastic Hearts

Bangerz

Breakout

Younger Now

She Is Coming

The Time of Our Lives

Meet Miley Cyrus

Can't Be Tamed

On 12/4/2022 at 1:33 PM, rta1913 said:

I watched her set at the festival in Mexico City and damn what a talent this girl has. I never really watched Hannah Montana so I never really had interest in her until Bangerz, and I wrote off her early music as childish stuff I disowned it just like Miley herself.

Seeing her adding songs from the very beginning of her career made want to discover her early albums. Of course I can't relate to much of it since I am way older now than a teenage girl but was still surprised:

Meet Miley Cyrus - This one I didn't like much, but expected, it is a little girl's album. See You Again is a BOP though.

Breakout - I am surprised about this one. I love Fly On the Wall (again, BOP). I also like 7 Things and I really enjoyed These Four Walls, Simple Song and Goodbye. I think if I would've listened to this album when it was release I would've loved it.

The Time of Our Lives - I only liked Kicking and Screaming (pop rock perfection). The other songs are very underwhelming, I have always disliked PITUSA. The Climb is suddenly clicking though.

Can't Be Tamed - Oh this is bad BAD. Her worst album. It is so overproduced you can barely listen to her voice in songs like Permanent December and Robot. Again, maybe myself form 12 years ago would've loved it (God knows I loved me some synth pop) but nowadays I can't get into it. Even the lead is weak, can't hold a candle to See You Again or 7 Things.

So I am thinking, my ranking is:

Plastic Hearts

Bangerz

Breakout

Younger Now

She Is Coming

The Time of Our Lives

Meet Miley Cyrus

Can't Be Tamed

Did you ever listen to Dead Petz album?? 

It's her most experimental album and is SOO good if you listen to it with an open mind. A lot of people don't like it/care for it, but it's amazing imo 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Lets go girls :jonny5:

MOTHER is coming to annihilate us :WAP:

• 2 weeks later...

Been listening to Bangerz a lot lately, and I still think it's unforgivable Bangerz got only a two single run. Adore You doesn't count imo. :noparty:

FU

#GETITRIGHT

4x4

Love Money Party

Do My Thang

Love Money Party

On My Own

... were all there waiting to be released. 

In the perfect world...

Single #3 should have been 'FU',  

Single #4 should have been '4x4'

Single #5 should have been a '#GETITRIGHT' remix with Pharrell

For the Final Single she should have closed the era with 'Rooting For My Baby'.

Edited by Cottonmouth

Coming to save 2023 from bad music I believe :jonny6:

Why tf is David Burns or whatever performing every song with Miley?

48 minutes ago, wish said:

She looked HOT as **** tonight :jonny5:

I agree :jonnycat:

You know she's gearing up for the new era looking this good. 

Edited by SlayMeQueen

1 hour ago, CottageHore said:

Why tf is David Burns or whatever performing every song with Miley?

David Byrne is from the band talking heads. 

But omg i cannot wait for flowers :jonny6:

She looks pretty and hot. Love the teasers. I need to hear the song :bird:

anyone that can confirm the SHE IS MILEY CYRUS tracklist for me? i read that its this

1. Mother's Daughter
2. Unholy
3. D.R.E.A.M.
4. Cattitude (feat. RuPaul)
5. Party Up the Street (feat. Mike WiLL Made It) - with Swae Lee
6. The Most
7. Sagittarius
8. Bad Karma
9. Naked
10. Never Be Me
11. Something To Live For
12. Golden G String
13. Mary Jane
14. Slide Away

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.