Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, EJQL8 said:

https://x.com/Rochelle_Jordan/status/2090208512676638992/video/1?s=46

***** my püssy WAP

moo about to show trudge and localie how to make a proper fæg bop WAP

Omggg

Imagine Rochelle and 90s/early 00s Mariah. The dance perfection.

1 hour ago, EJQL8 said:

https://x.com/Rochelle_Jordan/status/2090208512676638992/video/1?s=46

***** my püssy WAP

moo about to show trudge and localie how to make a proper fæg bop WAP

no way omg jonny2

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

This gag holy ****

@conatus @Devin

this real????? omg

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

The vinyl having 3 of the 15 deluxe tracks makes me think there will be a couple of unearthed tracks jonny

It's been speculated for a long time that there were several outtakes

Will we get more signed vinyls?

4 hours ago, noonbob said:

jonny5

Will we finally get the music videos in 4k ??

Love this new remix heart

Hopefully! We need:

Loverboy

Loverboy (Remix)

Never Too Far

Don't Stop

Last Night a DJ Saved My Life

32 minutes ago, nick_rod said:

Steevy probably bought all them vinyls and left no crumbs.

I think you mean @Rocket

3 hours ago, noonbob said:

I think you mean @Rocket

I got my vinyl, just not the signed (autopen) variant, because this puta hates ****.

17 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I got my vinyl, just not the signed (autopen) variant, because this puta hates ****.

redface Surely there will be more when they are up on her official store??

3 minutes ago, noonbob said:

redface Surely there will be more when they are up on her official store??

They're available on her official store but not the signed variant.

This is MY 9/11

insert gif here

jonny

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

They're available on her official store but not the signed variant.

This is MY 9/11

insert gif here

jonny

Ohhhhhh.....

There was nothing there this morning when I checked redface

Let me run and order something before it's all gone.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.