Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

55 minutes ago, Rocket said:

When a certain fanbase claims chartmasters for their numbers but then doesn’t claim them for this result.

 

:fan:

who are they? tell me. I wanna shame them. 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

 

Such a dumb website :ahh: 

18 hours ago, I Melt Away said:

There probably will be a 30th anniversary re-release of Merry Christmas this year and Daydream next year and maybe Butterfly World Tour related stuff/My All 4K music video on 2027 for the Butterfly 30th anniversary....

 

Technically I guess we are still being fed :gaycat6: somewhat

Except maybe for a DVD/Blu-Ray of the St John the Divine concert, I wonder what she has left to offer for the 30th anniversary... She already gave us so much content for the 25th anniversary edition.

2 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

Except maybe for a DVD/Blu-Ray of the St John the Divine concert, I wonder what she has left to offer for the 30th anniversary... She already gave us so much content for the 25th anniversary edition.

WHERE ARE YOU CHRISTMAS?

5 hours ago, Melancholy said:

WHERE ARE YOU CHRISTMAS?

+ 2-3 new covers of BIG xmas songs... which she lacks while everyone else has that. 

 

also Xmas in New York. 

56 minutes ago, Lamb said:

Brenda Lee isn't under UMPG

 

AIWFCIYOver?

 

 

RATCT was released by Decca Records which is under Universal Music Group

15 hours ago, 1DES said:

RATCT was released by Decca Records which is under Universal Music Group

excellent.

22 hours ago, Melancholy said:

WHERE ARE YOU CHRISTMAS?

I forgot about that one. Did she even record a demo for Faith ? Because if the plan is to record the song with her current vocals, she can keep it. :rip:

16 hours ago, 1DES said:

RATCT was released by Decca Records which is under Universal Music Group

I don't her name in this list tho: https://www.umusicpub.com/us/Artists.aspx

 

52 minutes ago, constantinople said:

Rise, Memoirs, rise, this is the beginning

44 minutes ago, Lamb said:

I don't her name in this list tho: https://www.umusicpub.com/us/Artists.aspx

 

 

RATCT is already removed from TikTok due to copyright, her label is under UMG including the distribution.

44 minutes ago, Lamb said:

I don't her name in this list tho: https://www.umusicpub.com/us/Artists.aspx

Because she didn't write it. The song is released by a UMG label. 

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

RATCT is already removed from TikTok due to copyright, her label is under UMG including the distribution.

What a shame. What’s her highly successful TikTok account to do now?

4 minutes ago, Rocket said:

What a shame. What’s her highly successful TikTok account to do now?

Rot in hell where it belongs. 

hchLfmz.gif

6 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

I forgot about that one. Did she even record a demo for Faith ? Because if the plan is to record the song with her current vocals, she can keep it. :rip:

I feel like I've seen an interview where she said she recorded it, but wouldn't put it out because it's now Faith's song.

6 years since caution is kinda wild. Hopefully she drops an album this year and if its her last project her voice can handle I hope its an amazing last hurrah to her 50's

Everyone wasting their time on the fan ballot vote when it's one ballot out of 300+

 

:suburban:

I just saw Mariah last night in my dreams. I told her that Caution was a great album and that it could have spawned some hits. She looked in my eyes when i told her that 

:suburban:

2 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

I just saw Mariah last night in my dreams. I told her that Caution was a great album and that it could have spawned some hits. She looked in my eyes when i told her that 

:suburban:

She probably thought "that lying faguette". 

moo.png

9 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

She probably thought "that lying faguette". 

moo.png

I wasn’t lying though :suburban:

 

Not even now 

:suburban:

33 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

I wasn’t lying though :suburban:

 

Not even now 

:suburban:

I know, I love Caution and it was such a wasted potential.

L7LU5yD.gif

6 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I know, I love Caution and it was such a wasted potential.

L7LU5yD.gif

With You is such a good track. My personal fave is Giving Me Life. That album made me a fan tbh :alexz2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.