Everything posted by TheGreatestX
-
Janet Jackson
Nothing for 20 Y.O. 20th Anniversary... I never experienced Control - All For You. Damita Jo was my first Janet era, and all though Damita Jo, 20 Y.O. and Discipline aren't her biggest or best eras, they were the soundtrack of my teen days and growing up. They mean a lot to me and it makes me sad that she continues to pay them dust.
-
Kylie Minogue LIVE from the AFL Grand Final (Australian Superbowl)
Amazing show. Can't wait to go to her next tour!
-
Shania Twain - 'Little Miss Twain'
Queen of Me deluxe had two new songs and three remixes. The two previously released bonus tracks were later tacked on.
-
Justin Bieber's best song?
- Mariah Carey
Went down a YouTube rabbit hole of scrapped remixes from Angels Advocate. Really hoping we get these in 2029.- Janet Jackson: The Receipts | +200M Units Sold
Her top 10 streamed songs are all from the 90s/00s yet she continues to push Control and Rhythm Nation.- Mariah Carey - 'Glitter (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Mariah treats her fans so well, being a Janet fan I'm so jealous.- Madonna & Kylie - "Love Sensation" (Afterhours Mix)
I cancelled my order for the CD single after I found out it was a CDR. Might get the vinyl though.- TB: Janet, Britney, Bowie, Madonna took promotional posters for the 1999 MTV VMAs
- Delusional attempts at a music career
- Janet Jackson
"Four Decades of Hits" She hasn't even released anything in the last decade- Shania Twain - 'Little Miss Twain'
Problematic, New Love and Stranger Things is the trinity for me. Also, I'm reading her autobiography for the first time right now and it really pairs nicely with the album.- Madonna & Kylie - "Love Sensation" (Afterhours Mix)
#8 on the UK First Look- Kylie - All The Lovers worship thread
- Shania Twain - 'Little Miss Twain'
This is devastating. I don't understand how the US could be that different from Canada, Australia and the UK though.- Madonna & Kylie - "Love Sensation" (Afterhours Mix)
$37 shipping to Canada for one CD?- Madonna & Kylie - "Love Sensation" (Afterhours Mix)
Can't find the links to buy the CD though- Janet Jackson
20 Y.O. turning 20 Y.O. is too iconic to pass up. Hoping for something from Janet.- Madonna & Kylie - "Love Sensation" (Afterhours Mix)
Would love a physical, either CD or 7"- Shania Twain - 'Little Miss Twain'
Her post Up! albums for me... Queen of Me Little Miss Twain Now- Shania Twain - The Receipts | Little Miss Twain Debuts
Top 10 in the UK isn't too bad- Shania Twain - 'Little Miss Twain'
Problematic is top tier, sounds like a Woman in Me ballad.- Shania Twain - 'Little Miss Twain'
Has anyone been able to access the Extended Version on Apple Music?- Shania Twain "Little Miss Twain" 401k on 1st day
I think the album is pretty nice, better than Now I would say.- Who released the better album in the 2020s: Mariah vs Madonna?
I much prefer Mariah over Madonna but Confessions II clears - Mariah Carey