Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

You a couple months late, sis :suburban:

 

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Girl it’s March 

I don't care, I'm not that crazy person who only listens to a xmas song in December

moo.png

2 minutes ago, Saddy said:

One day everyone will fall in love with this song :alexz2:

This is better :siptea:

 

Just now, James_Dean said:

This is better :siptea:

 

Both are good, but The Wind >>>>

tumblr_inline_r415hkCl9x1qktomp_500.gif

1 minute ago, Lamb said:

Fall asleep maybe

No wonder why we don't see you here so often

tumblr_inline_r68iihb5Ds1qktomp_500.gif

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

It's been so quiet here lately, makes me sad :chick3:

Is @suburbannature doing renovations on his two bedroom, one bath?

8 hours ago, Rocket said:

Is @suburbannature doing renovations on his two bedroom, one bath?

Not him ignoring you

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

35 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Not him ignoring you

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

I’m sure he’s probably having his insides renovated at the moment, so he can’t talk.

32 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I’m sure he’s probably having his insides renovated at the moment, so he can’t talk.

But still, he has time to edit stuff on atrlwiki. I guess he broke up with you 

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

Still don't understand why he needs two bedrooms

6 hours ago, Saddy said:

But still, he has time to edit stuff on atrlwiki. I guess he broke up with you 

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

Still don't understand why he needs two bedrooms

:rip:

 

The second room is clearly for his swing and monster dildo collection.

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

:rip:

 

The second room is clearly for his swing and monster dildo collection.

The second room def has a wall with your pics :alexz2:

7 hours ago, Saddy said:

But still, he has time to edit stuff on atrlwiki. I guess he broke up with you 

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

Still don't understand why he needs two bedrooms

3*

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Inches?

 

Yeah, we been knew.

 

ell86bu.gif

 

 

Never that and half of discord knows it

:suburban:

34 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

3*

Okay, one room is def dedicated to @Rocket and JLo :alexz2:

27 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Never that and half of discord knows it

:suburban:

tumblr_inline_r3klzcCC7O1qktomp_500.gif

41 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Never that and half of discord knows it

:suburban:

No one in that secret cesspool of a discord chat knows anything about you.

 

:suburban:

 

13 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Okay, one room is def dedicated to @Rocket and JLo :alexz2:

tumblr_inline_r3klzcCC7O1qktomp_500.gif

I wonder if he bought all the TIMN variants for his collection.

37 minutes ago, Rocket said:

No one in that secret cesspool of a discord chat knows anything about you.

 

:suburban:

 

I left discord anyway 

 

:suburban:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.