Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

 

NOOOOOO

 

NOOOOO NOOOO NO NO

 

NOOOOOO

 

I NEED YOU BAYBUUUUUH

5tz5.gif

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

8 hours ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

 

wait this eats :jonny: 

 

The buttcheeks!!! :ohwow:

Edited by Touchdown

The Queen has one song on this rate and let's get her that MUCH deserved #1. The lambs love a good rate and some mess. Get in :fan: 

 

 

 

 

The beauty 


when I was little I always thought she looked like my aunt during this era. Big fake boobs and platinum hair and all. And my aunt inherited more of our Panamanian heritage so she looked racially-ambiguous too. I think it made me sour on Moo at first bc we hated that aunt 

 

 

:suburban:

 

 

one of her best songs and albums 

 

tumblr_inline_r3liiulmAO1qktomp_500.gif

Edited by youresotoxic

On 2/29/2024 at 3:28 PM, Miracle Whip said:

 

NOOOOOO

 

NOOOOO NOOOO NO NO

 

NOOOOOO

 

I NEED YOU BAYBUUUUUH

5tz5.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

So many great performances of this song. I wish it was a bigger hit instead of TGIFY.

23 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

So many great performances of this song. I wish it was a bigger hit instead of TGIFY.

the best, IMO, are:

 

1. Leno '98

2. Billboard '98

3. Korea '99

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

The beauty 


when I was little I always thought she looked like my aunt during this era. Big fake boobs and platinum hair and all. And my aunt inherited more of our Panamanian heritage so she looked racially-ambiguous too. I think it made me sour on Moo at first bc we hated that aunt 

 

 

:suburban:

 

The way the Glitter era could have been such an epic time for looks, just a shame it was cut short.

Quote

During an interview at New York's Hot 97 in early March, Funkmaster Flex asked Carey about the rumors that her manager, Benny Medina — who formerly managed Lopez — was about to take J. Lo on as a client again. Flex implied a conspiracy. "This isn't the first time that someone else has been in both camps," he said. "I heard one time, there was a producer [either Mottola, or possibly Irv Gotti] that's in her camp right now, but was heavily hanging out in your sessions."

"It was more like heavily hanging out in my life," she said.

"I heard a song once got stolen," he said.

"Once?" she retorted.
 

Quote

And as for any bad feelings between her and Lopez, Carey says, "I don't even know her. We kind of just said hello once or twice."
 

Quote

"I had to make that label change," she says now. "The fighting I had to do, the constant battle with Sony, that whole thing, that put me in a different place — even emotionally. I was constantly on guard, as opposed to being really more true to who I am. You can fight against people, and fight to the death, but I can't control the world."

I've never seen that first one :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

So many great performances of this song. I wish it was a bigger hit instead of TGIFY.

According to last.fm, it's my most played Mariah track. Never get tired of it  :gayriahcat2:

 

I'm so confused there is clear footage from the Butterfly tour but not Rainbow.  The way she performs My All on this tour is def better than any performance during the Butterfly era. 

 

 

Just now, Elusive Chanteuse said:

 

I'm so confused there is clear footage from the Butterfly tour but not Rainbow.  The way she performs My All on this tour is def better than any performance during the Butterfly era. 

 

 

:suburban::suburban: :suburban::suburban: 

14 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

The way she performs My All on this tour is def better than any performance during the Butterfly era. 

She was missing Derek, that's why :alexz2:

1 minute ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

 

:gayriahcat2:

those two are cute but 

 

>>>

Yeah, but what's JLo's fave My All performance?

 

I'm gonna go with Divas Live.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.