Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Remembering she used to be an all-time great vocalist is wild

 

:suburban:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 699.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

https://www.youtube.com/@MariahStage 

 

can ******* lurking and whatever SUBSCRIBE we want more undubbed soundboard audios!!!

We haven’t had an album in five years…


IMG-9472.gif

 

It’s been two years since Moo found her vocals for Someone’s Ugly Daughter and we still don’t have it…

 

IMG-9472.gif
 

Watch her release another Xmas album before we get a new album or SUD.

 

IMG-9472.gif

Edited by Miracle Whip

We had a nice run as lambs but all we get now is an annual chart run, shrill flop remixes, and vocal highlight videos that get shorter and shorter each tour.

 

:suburban:

8 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

We had a nice run as lambs but all we get now is an annual chart run, shrill flop remixes, and vocal highlight videos that get shorter and shorter each tour.

 

:suburban:

her career died with mariahxlambily's youtube channel i fear

1 minute ago, Melancholy said:

her career died with mariahxlambily's youtube channel i fear

The teenage era channels bullied him off 

 

:suburban:

 

he took so much hard-to-find content when he left 

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

What do we think? I mean, Cardi has blacked out all her socials.

nostradamus full of **** all the time + if this happens an unstanning will happen

6 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The teenage era channels bullied him off 

 

:suburban:

 

he took so much hard-to-find content when he left 

i thought his channel was deleted coz of copyright strikes?

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Melancholy said:

nostradamus full of **** all the time + if this happens an unstanning will happen

Bye Pumpkin

 

:nicole:

1 hour ago, Melancholy said:

nostradamus full of **** all the time + if this happens an unstanning will happen

it's been 5 years this account promises cardi b and mariah collab. according to them cardi and mariah alreay recorded 50 albums worth together

1 hour ago, Melancholy said:

nostradamus full of **** all the time + if this happens an unstanning will happen

Said the rapist wife fan.

3 hours ago, Rocket said:

What do we think? I mean, Cardi has blacked out all her socials.

Black Irish x Whip Shots :rip:

There probably will be a 30th anniversary re-release of Merry Christmas this year and Daydream next year and maybe Butterfly World Tour related stuff/My All 4K music video on 2027 for the Butterfly 30th anniversary....

 

Technically I guess we are still being fed :gaycat6: somewhat

Edited by I Melt Away

I know the press releases for Merry Christmas getting a diamond certification this year have already been prepared :gayriahcat2:

14 minutes ago, I Melt Away said:

There probably will be a 30th anniversary re-release of Merry Christmas this year and Daydream next year and maybe Butterfly World Tour related stuff/My All 4K music video on 2027 for the Butterfly 30th anniversary....

 

Technically I guess we are still being fed :gaycat6: somewhat

We're definitely gonna get a 30th anniversary edition of Merry Christmas.

 

I'm calling it now. We're gonna get a two disc vinyl with the St JohnThe Devine concert audio.

 

:nicole:

I feel like we get one more year with no new music only Xmas stuff.

 

Its frustrating 

When a certain fanbase claims chartmasters for their numbers but then doesn’t claim them for this result.

 

:fan:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.